Relax boys, the belly dancer does not want your singles! 9/2 final update p.87

Can I ask how you got the free dining? I noticed you get there a day before us, and we were told it's too early for the free dining? Please let me know if you found a deal that I didn't know about. Thanks!

Not to speak for Kirsteen, but the UKers get different deals/promos than the USers do. ;)

After the kids go to school, I can't wait to call QA and get all the forms signed, sealed, and delivered! :hyper: But first I am going walking. My anxiety level is high. :hyper2:

soulmates, I forgot to say :welcome:

Thank you TWICE. I was trying to figure out how she was getting FREE dining. Well, good for her, glad she got it. I cannot complain at all. We're lucky enough to stay at the WLV for a price LOWER than staying at a moderate for a week!! :banana: So, I won't complain about paying for our DDP, which in itself, is a great deal!:thumbsup2

Thank you TWICE. I was trying to figure out how she was getting FREE dining. Well, good for her, glad she got it. I cannot complain at all. We're lucky enough to stay at the WLV for a price LOWER than staying at a moderate for a week!! :banana: So, I won't complain about paying for our DDP, which in itself, is a great deal!:thumbsup2

I :lovestruc the WLV. Did you rent points? You are going to have an awesome trip! pixiedust:

Yes, from our bestest friends, and it ONLY cost $1020 for a week!! I'm over the moon about that!!:banana: That is less than what we were going to pay for CBR!

Yes, from our bestest friends, and it ONLY cost $1020 for a week!! I'm over the moon about that!!:banana: That is less than what we were going to pay for CBR!

:thumbsup2 That's terrific! Being with our good friends and staying in DVC is what totally got DH thinking about buying. :cool1:

:thumbsup2 That's terrific! Being with our good friends and staying in DVC is what totally got DH thinking about buying. :cool1:

For sure...we talked last night and decided to wait till our next trip, which is planned for Oct 2010. We're taking my 2 daughters and hopefully our DVC friends will be there as well. Want to do Food & Wine Fest! Perfect time to buy into it. She looked last night and sadly, I was leaning towards SSR, but she really really likes the Beach Club Villas. I've lived by the beach for 24 years, but her being from Okla, it's very exciting for her. I just want DVC, and I'll be happy at ANY of them. ;)

For sure...we talked last night and decided to wait till our next trip, which is planned for Oct 2010. We're taking my 2 daughters and hopefully our DVC friends will be there as well. Want to do Food & Wine Fest! Perfect time to buy into it. She looked last night and sadly, I was leaning towards SSR, but she really really likes the Beach Club Villas. I've lived by the beach for 24 years, but her being from Okla, it's very exciting for her. I just want DVC, and I'll be happy at ANY of them. ;)

The BCV lobby and pool are awesome (that's all I have seen). Our good friends bought there and could not be happier! :thumbsup2 I am from So Cal so completely understand her love for the beach! :lovestruc I miss it so much. The BCV may require a wait and there was NO WAY I was going to do that. Just more time for DH to change his mind. :faint:

I just called DVC and the availability for the place we want to stay in Zihua hasn't be listed yet. :upsidedow Even though they say you can book up to 24 mos in advance, each Non-Disney resort, has their own terms and could pull their contract at any time. The vacation planner told me when traveling, especially to other destinations, to have a plan b. So looks like I will be seeing what other resorts they have in Zihua. I want this one though, it's on Playa de Ropa, the most gorgeous beach anywhere.

Than it must be worth the wait!! My DP isn't one to be pushed, (though I try) so my plan (devious aren't I) is while were there in Aug, just take a tour of BCV and let her experience it...that way she's got the rest of the year to KNOW this is what we want. We really do have lots going on. Our big trip, DS gets married next month, DD is in college and we JUST carpeted the whole house. I guess I should be thankful she's considering it!! ;) Bottom line, if it's something my heart really really wants, I usually get. I really feel, once she's there and LOVES Disney as much as me & my entire family, she'll want in. Her only sister has said several times, they will be going and IF we owned property, they could rent from us. It's a win win for all our family. I'm just counting the days till we're there. This is her 1st time EVER to DW!!::love:

Wow! It's been jumping in here since yesterday!

Love the pictures and updates Jenna and Jenny! Oh how I wish we were still back on Day 1.......

Hi Jordan! It's been ages! Weren't you off traveling? How was it?

Welcome soulmates! How awesome to be taking her on her first WDW trip! WLV looks awesome, we haven't stayed there yet, but it is one of those that I most want to try. The lobby is FANTASTIC!!! What ADRs do you have?

I am off to read about Punkin's adventures in NYC!

Love the pictures and updates Jenna and Jenny! Oh how I wish we were still back on Day 1.......

Welcome soulmates! How awesome to be taking her on her first WDW trip! WLV looks awesome, we haven't stayed there yet, but it is one of those that I most want to try. The lobby is FANTASTIC!!! What ADRs do you have?

Tracy, I was in china...busy with work...and then in the hospital....the last 3 months in a nutshell....:thumbsup2

Than it must be worth the wait!! My DP isn't one to be pushed, (though I try) so my plan (devious aren't I) is while were there in Aug, just take a tour of BCV and let her experience it...that way she's got the rest of the year to KNOW this is what we want. We really do have lots going on. Our big trip, DS gets married next month, DD is in college and we JUST carpeted the whole house. I guess I should be thankful she's considering it!! ;) Bottom line, if it's something my heart really really wants, I usually get. I really feel, once she's there and LOVES Disney as much as me & my entire family, she'll want in. Her only sister has said several times, they will be going and IF we owned property, they could rent from us. It's a win win for all our family. I'm just counting the days till we're there. This is her 1st time EVER to DW!!::love:

Wow, you do have a lot going on. I like the idea of a touring the BCV. :idea: It does sound like a win/win. I will keep my fingers crossed that the same pixiedust: that enveloped DH, smothers your DP. ;) :rotfl2:

:goodvibes I wish we were on Day 1 again too!

:wave: Hi Cherie, Jordan. And a :bday: to Cherie! party:

Greetings from Disneyland! :wave:
The trip's been lots of fun--we fly home tomorrow. :sad1:
Can't wait to catch up on this TR--looks like I have a lot of reading to do!

Happy birthday Cherie! :goodvibes

Phew all caught up, I have a couple of days off of the DIS and you fill tons of pages!!!

Keith your new niece is such a cutie.

Jenny great start but OMG how did you stay awake that long???? And the villa looks fabulous!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter