Recieved Free Dining PIN code for rest of year!!

I got one too and my parents just called and so did they. Of coarse we both just booked our trip and flights for September today. So wish I could give it to one of you.

Just got one too! Already booked FD this morning though- but I know some others who are going outside the FD dates will be happy to get one! I wish we could share them!

honkytonkmama said:
I got it, I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im so happy, like so, so, so happy. OMG:dance3::banana:

Did you just ask if you had a pin connected with your name? So happy you got it :)

For those that got this new PIN, did any of you also get the last PIN that covered the late April-mid August dates?

I got this email too, by way of relation. I did not have any pin codes prior, just promotional emails about discounted room rates.

I got a PIN a little while ago that was just for room only % off and not much different than the Monster deal for the General Public. That's the only thing I got in awhile until this free dining PIN.

I got a PIN a little while ago that was just for room only % off and not much different than the Monster deal for the General Public. That's the only thing I got in awhile until this free dining PIN.

Was it the PIN that came out in early April? It started with similar wording about being a past guest, so I was curious to see if the same people are getting this one. DH and I both got the one in April, but we REALLY need this new one. :goodvibes

I called and I DON'T have it!!!! AAAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

How often should I call to see if I have a PIN? Is it possible that it could "appear" after the first wave has been sent?

Smitch, I really hope you get this PIN!!! You always help people on the DIS! You deserve some Disney magic! Please let us know if you get it, so we can celebrate with you and your family!

I called and I DON'T have it!!!! AAAARRRGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

How often should I call to see if I have a PIN? Is it possible that it could "appear" after the first wave has been sent?

I don't have it either :( Really would love this for our honeymoon there!

Smitch, I really hope you get this PIN!!! You always help people on the DIS! You deserve some Disney magic! Please let us know if you get it, so we can celebrate with you and your family!

Aww... Thank you for the kind words. :hug: Trust me, if I get it, everyone will know, and for anyone in Ohio or the surrounding states, you may hear me screaming from excitement. :lmao:

This is my families first trip to Disney and both my husband and I received this same free dining pin in our emails earlier tonight. We are already booked on the 24th, so might have to shift some things. We are currently booked with the *** end of the summer deal at BC... Going to ask the travel agent for some advice because we can't add dining to their offer... Hoping this will go public for all of you guys that need it!

I got the pin but for anyone that has called in- for values is it quick service dining ? Or the full plan?

Trying to figure out if we'll be doing a moderate or value.

I got the pin but for anyone that has called in- for values is it quick service dining ? Or the full plan?

Trying to figure out if we'll be doing a moderate or value.

Values get QS, mods and deluxes get regular DDP. You can upgrade to regular at a value, though.

Was it the PIN that came out in early April? It started with similar wording about being a past guest, so I was curious to see if the same people are getting this one. DH and I both got the one in April, but we REALLY need this new one. :goodvibes

I really hope you get one. If I could give you mine it would totally be yours. Sending lots of pixe dust your way.

I called no pin, but when I asked about my parents, she said what dates are you going. I told her and she said aww, nothing that far out yet, just September. Is there one out there that is only up to September does anyone know? I thought those were expired already?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter