Received a letter from Disney about "no refrigerators"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this thread has gone downhill faster than usual. That being said, let's get back to the fridge situation. I also received the generic letter from Disney. Would somebody please please please tell me why they could not list the resorts that are possibly affected? How the heck hard is that to do? There's some guy on these boards who continually gives the link to customer satisfaction and I'm going to search for that to let them know their communications stink. Anyone concerned should do the same. Oh and people, let's please stop arguing.

I think the letter was generic on purpose, to cover all bases. This is one of those situations where Disney is darned if they do and darned if they don't. They had an emergency situation that could possibly affect the safety of their guests. They had to take immediate action, so no time to get letters out right away. So people complained about no letters. Now there are letters, and people complain about the content of the letters.

I think that not exposing guests to a hazard that could lead to them burning up in their hotel room is the BEST customer service, IMHO. I think that people should be more understanding of the situation honestly. They are doing the best that they can.

I am headed to Disney in 36 days, and just expecting not to have a fridge. And I'm ok with that. If we have one, great. But I'm not counting on it given the circumstances. :goodvibes

This thread is closed, with a reminder that discussing ways to circumvent Disney policy is not permitted on the DISboards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter