Rebel Hangar Lounge Report (with reviews of 12 menu items, pics of all 12 centerpieces & CHEWIE!)

Is the Rebel Hanger allowing walk ups at all at the odd hours (opening or close to closing?)

Billabongi, while we were waiting to be seated, we did notice several walk ups before they opened at 4pm. One party was given a buzzer and told it would be a 10 to 15 minute wait.

I cannot confirm this, but I do believe walk ups are seated in the outdoor seating area. If you get there before 4pm, I would say you there's a good chance they can accomodate you. MTFBWY!

Last edited:

Thank you for the detailed review! I made an ADR when I found one available for June 2, but was considering canceling it. But the positive reviews and chance of Chewie have me leaning toward keeping it. DH is the SW fan in our house, but I think my girls and I will enjoy RH as well.
DH turned into a kid again the entire time we were there (he took almost all of the pictures)! I'm sure your DH's excitement alone will be very entertaining for the whole family. And fingers crossed that you see Chewie! :yay:

Love those fries! Just curious, what time were you there on the 15th? How many Cantina band members did you see? Were they carrying instruments as well?

We were there around 5pm. There were about 3 cantina band members, I think. The one we took a photo with had an instrument with him! Oh those fries......yum

We were there around 5pm. There were about 3 cantina band members, I think. The one we took a photo with had an instrument with him! Oh those fries......yum
Cool! I'd be curious to know if Ezra and Sabine show up this weekend.

Weekend 2--I was there Sunday at 6pm and both of them were there and a Jawa. No Cantina band members this time.
So far it appears we have Chewie during the week, Ezra and Sabine on weekends. Will there be more surprises? :yay:

:darth: Thanks for the great review and pics! After a week of searching for a ressie, I was able to snatch up one tonight for tomorrow evening.

Great pics! Lucky you! We were there last Friday and the only character we had was Greedo. We were in the Boba Fett sunroom (lol) and he came in and made a beeline for the table with the two blondes, stood there for maybe 20 seconds then hurried out. Didn't stop at any other tables in there. That was disappointing but the food was good.

We went last night, had a 5:35 reservation, checked in at 5:20ish and were sat right at our reservation time.

While we walked in the Cantina Band was out, but because we were just being sat they didn't visit us.

At 5:40, Ezra, Sabine, and the Rodian Mechanic came out (not to be confused with Greedo). They did about a 15 minute pass before going in.

18139644508_a257ff6207_n.jpg

18328912891_d1b5b93c38_n.jpg

A 6:00 two Jawas came out, because there were two they were able to spend more time at the tables trading. They also did a 15 minute pass.

17704859634_ed2f7a6d71_n.jpg

We were hoping the Cantina Band would return, but they did not. At 6:40, Ezra, Sabine, and the Rodian returned.

As we were leaving I discovered two sets of friends outside, both did walk ups; they said the walk up wait was just about 2 hours. The one who ate earlier mentioned that only the Cantina Band came outside, the others only stayed inside. The other ate a little later and reported that Ezra and Sabine did a drive by outside at 6:40, but did not stop for any tables.

I got to interact with Greedo through the glass on the other side! Super fun!

I am interested in this but I'm having issues with the potential menu. I don't eat any gluten products from a sensitivity, and I choose not to eat pork or beef, although I do eat chicken and fish (although the chicken looks breaded?) I think if anything, the saber cheese plate looked good (give DH the cruton) but it hardly seems worth it to only be able to eat one or two things. :(

I really wish disney would consider keeping a character dinner like this all year round. I feel bad for my son sometimes, girls have all the fun. Thier needs to be more stuff for the boys. :yoda: Our next trip is gong to have to be in May just for him..... Sorry sister its your brothers turn :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter