Rebel Hangar Lounge Report (with reviews of 12 menu items, pics of all 12 centerpieces & CHEWIE!)

I really wish disney would consider keeping a character dinner like this all year round. I feel bad for my son sometimes, girls have all the fun. Thier needs to be more stuff for the boys. :yoda: Our next trip is gong to have to be in May just for him..... Sorry sister its your brothers turn :teeth:
I would think your wish'll come true sooner rather than later. Disney's Star Wars presence in the parks is only going to grow in the coming years. ::yes::

We loved it! We were there Tuesday, May 26, at 4:30pm. I made the reservation the day before. It was strange though, my husband couldn't find any reservations available through the app and we called and were told no reservations were available...but when I went through the website I was able to get one. We met Chewie, Jawas, Stormtroopers, the Bith pilot, and the Rodian mechanic. We missed the Rodian at first, but I talked to a CM and told her we would like to meet him, and she said he would be back. When we saw him coming I flagged him down, and the CM even came by later and asked if we got to meet him. It was awesome!

I would think your wish'll come true sooner rather than later. Disney's Star Wars presence in the parks is only going to grow in the coming years. ::yes::

I really hope so. I feel like there is not enough stuff for boys, a year round character meal would be a great addition

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter