Real Life game/fun: Calling for a DisBoard Gamers DisMeet....first week Oct 2013

Yes princess: that would probably be best, since you are going to be calling about the breakfast as long as you will be on the phone might as well I much appreciate what you did though :goodvibes Skimmed over your last email will catch up there soon been a long week so glad nothing scheduled for the next few days for me

Allison how is Fran doing ?

Bobbi feeling well? If you do get a room at SSR I want to come see, I love that resort especially the lobby with all the Disney horses pictures

Ruthie

I'm feeling well, thank you, and need to decide if the cost of cancelling the air tickets I have is worth 2 extra nights at Disney. :confused3 I need to run it by DH. If I do get the room, you are welcome to come see!
Maura's First Communion is today, one of the family celebrations that I am missing.

I'm feeling well, thank you, and need to decide if the cost of cancelling the air tickets I have is worth 2 extra nights at Disney. :confused3 I need to run it by DH. If I do get the room, you are welcome to come see!
Maura's First Communion is today, one of the family celebrations that I am missing.

Glad you're feeling better. Sorry you're missing the family celebrations.

2 extra nights at Disney? That's always gotta be worth it, right?

I'm sorry you are missing it, and also that I don't know who Maura is I have a niece upstate NY and same thing for me today

I'm sorry you are missing it, and also that I don't know who Maura is I have a niece upstate NY and same thing for me today

Wow, yes, I suppose it is First Communion time!

Maura is the youngest of my "Lithia Florida" grandchildren. They are 8,9 and 10! After they receive First Communion, DH and I invite them to stay at WDW with us for a few days by themselves. We'll have Maura with us for 3 nights before our DCL family cruise in July!

Wow, yes, I suppose it is First Communion time!

Maura is the youngest of my "Lithia Florida" grandchildren. They are 8,9 and 10! After they receive First Communion, DH and I invite them to stay at WDW with us for a few days by themselves. We'll have Maura with us for 3 nights before our DCL family cruise in July!

See there you go special time :goodvibes grandchildren I can hardly believe my youngest grandson will be 13 next month ...where does it go? You have a great weekend I better get a move on around here

I saw that on FB yesterday. Also the GoGos will be playing while we are there. I was hearing "we got tg e beat" in my head all day. I hope Brazilbhas the capirania again. I meant to past that link on my PTR.

I saw that on FB yesterday. Also the GoGos will be playing while we are there. I was hearing "we got tg e beat" in my head all day. I hope Brazilbhas the capirania again. I meant to past that link on my PTR.

You can probably order that at Bongos... And it'd be bigger lol

You can probably order that at Bongos... And it'd be bigger lol

Yeah, but then I'd have to go to Bongos. I was planning ng on going to Epcot. Not planning to go to Bongos. :rotfl: I had one last Thursday. We had a groupon for a Brazilian restaurant. Yummy!

I'm going to have to google the GoGos.:rolleyes1

They're a moderatly interesting all girl band. In the 80's I ignored music too. At first I enbraced the 1960s. Then for the latter half I embraced the 1700-1940s. I missed most ofbit but the Gogo's were pretty big here. You had to be completely living under a rock to miss them.

Yeah, but then I'd have to go to Bongos. I was planning ng on going to Epcot. Not planning to go to Bongos. :rotfl: I had one last Thursday. We had a groupon for a Brazilian restaurant. Yummy!

haha well Bongos has good mojitos too! :) We just stop in at the bar and have a drink when we go there.

They're a moderatly interesting all girl band. In the 80's I ignored music too. At first I enbraced the 1960s. Then for the latter half I embraced the 1700-1940s. I missed most ofbit but the Gogo's were pretty big here. You had to be completely living under a rock to miss them.

Yeah and one of the members has been trying to make a comeback on reality television and is a dominatrix now...

Rang Disney today.

1. luvchefmic - I cancelled that ADR for Tony's that was meant for you and DH.
2. Bobbi - I changed the number of people attending breakfast at Cape May on 3rd Oct. The booking includes your DSis in the count.
3. Alison - I checked Fantasmic! dining times. Still nothing opened around the 5 pm timeslot.

I also got 3 tix for MNSSHP for Oct 6. :thumbsup2

Hi all. Been busy lately. I am abo****ely going to the wishes cruise but what time is Saturday. My sister and I have signed up to run in the Tower of Terror 10 miler event on that Saturday night.

Hi all. Been busy lately. I am abo****ely going to the wishes cruise but what time is Saturday. My sister and I have signed up to run in the Tower of Terror 10 miler event on that Saturday night.

What the heck did you type in the bold? :rotfl2:

We were thinking somewhere around 5PMish, I think. If the Grand Mariner tasting is back on that has normally been offered on Saturdays from 2:30-4:00PM. I was hoping to go to that and then have the cookout afterwards.

franandaj said:
What the heck did you type in the bold? :rotfl2:

We were thinking somewhere around 5PMish, I think. If the Grand Mariner tasting is back on that has normally been offered on Saturdays from 2:30-4:00PM. I was hoping to go to that and then have the cookout afterwards.

:lmao: I guess i did flip the letters. Hard typing this on a cell key pad sometimes :)

Rang Disney today.

1. luvchefmic - I cancelled that ADR for Tony's that was meant for you and DH.
2. Bobbi - I changed the number of people attending breakfast at Cape May on 3rd Oct. The booking includes your DSis in the count.
3. Alison - I checked Fantasmic! dining times. Still nothing opened around the 5 pm timeslot.

I also got 3 tix for MNSSHP for Oct 6. :thumbsup2

Thanks PIO princess: appreciate it...didn't get the MNSSHP tickets yet have to get through the first week of June bills and then I will too :thumbsup2

The Aussie dollar is sinking like a lead balloon! :faint:

Trying to lock in as much as I possibly can (afford) right now and changing money like crazy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter