Real Life game/fun: Calling for a DisBoard Gamers DisMeet....first week Oct 2013

re-tickets email you few minutes YES to Tony's add 2 Me & Fred things so much better will now refer to him as DH ;)

okay.. but I just checked my email. I didn't get one from you and have sent you one.

I'll call to see if I can add 2 more to the ressie.

Ahh....nope. The emails (both of them) just came through the ethernet now.

And I see the PM too. :thumbsup2

:lmao: overkill okay here in central FL USA it is 1:14 am and I am needing sleep glad we caught up & I'll be better in touch Its been a little hard PT 3hrs a day 3 xs a week but important thing is its slowly working :-)

:lmao: overkill okay here in central FL USA it is 1:14 am and I am needing sleep glad we caught up & I'll be better in touch Its been a little hard PT 3hrs a day 3 xs a week but important thing is its slowly working :-)

Good night. Sleep well.

Glad the PT is working!! :cheer2:

Sounds like fun, the MNSSHP, glad it fits both of your schedules!:thumbsup2

I'm a bit under the weather, still, & may cancel just my part of this week's trip to FL. DH will still go. I don't want to risk not being better for the Transatlantic Cruise on the 18!

I'm a bit under the weather, still, & may cancel just my part of this week's trip to FL. DH will still go. I don't want to risk not being better for the Transatlantic Cruise on the 18!

Oh no feel better!!

You certainly wouldn't want to be under the weather for the TA cruise! I hope you have a blast!

Hope you feel better, Bobbi. :goodvibes

re-tickets email you few minutes YES to Tony's add 2 Me & Fred things so much better will now refer to him as DH ;)

Ruthie - I called Disney to see if I could add 2 more to my reservation. They couldn't fit you and DH on the table; and for me to keep the same time!
But they could fit a table for 2 on a separate reservation, 10 minutes earlier! So I grabbed that for you. I'll email you the details.

Hi!
I am feeling much better today:cheer2: I'll decide in a bit if I go to FL this weekend for the family celebrations!!

This is so tough...still deciding!

Thanks for the good words & encouragement!:thumbsup2

Ruthie - I called Disney to see if I could add 2 more to my reservation. They couldn't fit you and DH on the table; and for me to keep the same time!
But they could fit a table for 2 on a separate reservation, 10 minutes earlier! So I grabbed that for you. I'll email you the details.

Thanks Princess :thumbsup2

I am staying home. I will miss the fun, but hopefully will be all better for the TA!

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter