Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Yolanda was off the rails last night and I was embarrassed for her. Also, why has she dropped Foster and gone back to Hadid? Wouldn't a normal person go back to their maiden name, not the name of another ex-husband?

As others have said, my mom did this after her second divorce so that her last name would match that of my siblings and me.

Yolanda was off the rails last night and I was embarrassed for her. Also, why has she dropped Foster and gone back to Hadid? Wouldn't a normal person go back to their maiden name, not the name of another ex-husband?

I also didn't get Kathryn continuously talking when everyone asked her to squash it several times. Just because you had someone in your family struggle with addiction, doesn't mean your situation applies to everyone and your advice is relevant. She doesn't know Kim, and it's seems like her motto of "you don't KNOW me" should apply to others as well. Heck yes, if I was Lisa R in that limo with Kim I would have been scared!!

I hope Bravo revamps this show before next season. Time for Kyle, Yolanda, and Kathyrn to go. I know Lisa R gets a lot of hate on the Bravo blogs and facebook page, but I get a kick out of her, and enjoy watching her. And yes, for a million+, I'd hawk adult diapers in a hot minute
Mohammed is writing bigger checks than David? As a divorced mom I have kept my ex's last name because it's easier but if my kids were out or almost out of the house I'd ditch it in a second.

I am also a person who went back to my 1st husband's last name to match my children. I was married to him for 20 years, had all 4 of my kids with him so it was just easier that we all had the same last name. If I had been smart, I should have just kept my kid's last name (1st husband) when I married the second time.

I saw that commercial also. I'm thinking she needs the money. I can't believe that she is putting herself out there again hope she can handle the stress.

I'm not sure if you guys saw, but did you see the uproar that Yolanda caused on twitter because of one of her tweets? She tried to compare cancer to her Lyme Disease. (Big Ang from Mob Wives died from cancer which brought up her tweeting about it)

Mohammed is writing bigger checks than David? As a divorced mom I have kept my ex's last name because it's easier but if my kids were out or almost out of the house I'd ditch it in a second.

I think it's more the money/publicity Yolanda's daughters having going.

when I first heard she was changing her name back to hadid I immediately thought 'she's doing a kardashian'. kris went by kris jenner FOR YEARS (there's the old 90's exercise videos 'staring bruce and kris jenner' as well as the infomercials she used the jenner last name on) but when kardashian became a much more marketable name she was quick to change it back (I recall her own kids calling her out on this at the time saying she was only doing it for the name value/money).

I think when Yolanda was married to david it was very much to her liking to have the prestige/marketability that being the 'mrs. david foster' carried with it but now it would just associate her with his 3 other ex wives. being 'Yolanda HADID' however associates her not so much with mohammed but with all that gigi and bella are bringing to the table.

I'm not sure if you guys saw, but did you see the uproar that Yolanda caused on twitter because of one of her tweets? She tried to compare cancer to her Lyme Disease. (Big Ang from Mob Wives died from cancer which brought up her tweeting about it)
No! That's crazy! Metastatic lung and brain cancer vs Lyme! Omg!,

I really don't understand the big deal about the tweet. Was there more that have been deleted? All I saw was one basically saying RIP Angela, and something about admiring her willingness to share her fight.

I really don't understand the big deal about the tweet. Was there more that have been deleted? All I saw was one basically saying RIP Angela, and something about admiring her willingness to share her fight.

She insinuated that cancer was an invisible illness.. which it isn't and if you watched Dr. Oz you could see what cancer was doing to her. People take issues with comparing Lyme Disease which is considered "invisible" to cancer which is visible. Honestly the two aren't even comparable and shouldn't even be in the same category of sickness.

She insinuated that cancer was an invisible illness.. which it isn't and if you watched Dr. Oz you could see what cancer was doing to her. People take issues with comparing Lyme Disease which is considered "invisible" to cancer which is visible. Honestly the two aren't even comparable and shouldn't even be in the same category of sickness.

I guess I just didn't get all that from the Tweet I saw. It seems more like people who already don't like her looking for something to go after her about.
I didn't read anything that compared Lyme to cancer.

It was awkward to listen to Yolanda refuse to listen to everyone trying to tell her that no one was accusing her of Munchhausen by proxy, which is when someone hurts somebody else, like their own child, to get attention. That's basically the definition that Yolanda was reading to them. I don't know if there's a language barrier with Yolanda or just stubbornness.

The whole Munchhausen thing is getting really really old.

I cannot stand Katherine and I can't imagine a time when I will (unlike Erica, who has grown on me to some extent). Why was she nitpicking about Lisa's statement that Kim's behavior was scary? A behavior can be scary without it being threatening. Lisa R didn't have to fear that Kim was going to hurt Lisa for it to be scary. Kim's behavior was scary enough in the sense that she was acting crazy, obviously under the influence after admittingly using in the past, and could have been having a bad reaction to a drug that might have only gotten worse. That's scary.

I think that Kyle is and always has been at the top of the **** stirrers. She's quieter and more passive aggressive then Brandi, but she'll make a statement or create a situation and then sit back and watch a blowup, and then blame everybody else. And nobody has put it out there about Kim's issues more than Kyle over the years. I think now that she has issues with her sister Kathy because of what she, Kyle, has said and done in the past with regard to Kim, Kyle's trying to keep it low-key, but it's already been put in motion.

It was awkward to listen to Yolanda refuse to listen to everyone trying to tell her that no one was accusing her of Munchhausen by proxy, which is when someone hurts somebody else, like their own child, to get attention. That's basically the definition that Yolanda was reading to them. I don't know if there's a language barrier with Yolanda or just stubbornness.

The whole Munchhausen thing is getting really really old.

I cannot stand Katherine and I can't imagine a time when I will (unlike Erica, who has grown on me to some extent). Why was she nitpicking about Lisa's statement that Kim's behavior was scary? A behavior can be scary without it being threatening. Lisa R didn't have to fear that Kim was going to hurt Lisa for it to be scary. Kim's behavior was scary enough in the sense that she was acting crazy, obviously under the influence after admittingly using in the past, and could have been having a bad reaction to a drug that might have only gotten worse. That's scary.

I think that Kyle is and always has been at the top of the **** stirrers. She's quieter and more passive aggressive then Brandi, but she'll make a statement or create a situation and then sit back and watch a blowup, and then blame everybody else. And nobody has put it out there about Kim's issues more than Kyle over the years. I think now that she has issues with her sister Kathy because of what she, Kyle, has said and done in the past with regard to Kim, Kyle's trying to keep it low-key, but it's already been put in motion.
I SO agree with you about Kyle. I watched her face at the lunch with Lisa V and Yolanda and you could tell she loved it when Yolanda went after Lisa. She's awful. Can't stand her.

I SO agree with you about Kyle. I watched her face at the lunch with Lisa V and Yolanda and you could tell she loved it when Yolanda went after Lisa. She's awful. Can't stand her.

I am SO sick of Kyle!!! She is very manipulative and she's just.....ugh.......can't stand that woman!

Poor Lisa R. She's not the brightest bulb in the pack but god love her, she's hilarious and pretty genuine. If I'd been at the lunch where Yolanda just kept going off on her, I would've kicked Yolanda HARD under the table. Bleck.

So how about last nights episode huh? What a circus.

• I thought that soulcycle thing was really cool, and I'm glad that a lot of the housewives do donate their money to charities.
  • So this lunch at Fridas, it's not really that unheard of when people have their own side conversations especially when you have more than four people at the table because you aren't going to be able to include everyone. I was surprised to see that Yolanda was there. Should Kyle have brought up the comment Yolanda said about Lisa to Lisa V. at the table in their own little side conversation... probably not but it happened. Yolanda trying to act all tough was hilarious though, "I have things against you" or whatever she tried to insinuate. Please. Yolanda is all about making herself the poor innocent ill victim (which she isn't.)
  • Look if she was so mad at Kyle she should have just emailed her privately or texted her instead of making it a huge public email that everyone could read. "She had to get her thoughts because of her conditions that stemmed from her Lyme Disease." I don't buy it, she just couldn't come up with a good reason to act like she was acting, and she's having a hard time coming up with lies. She's an awful story teller.
  • What was with Kathryn blabbing right away to Lisa what was said by Erika? I'm not an Erika fan really but... come on now. Was that necessary.
  • Eileen needs to let it go. She's not going to get much more out of Lisa than what she got.
  • The upcoming season looks crazy... looks like we're still going to see Brandi (ew) and Kim (sigh)

there is just NOTHING else to talk about so they KEEP on talking the same old crap[

I love Lisa, but I have to say,,,it is RIDICULOUS how many DOGS they have

(and swans and ponies...I am sure there is a PET STAFF to care for them)

I think when Yolanda was married to david it was very much to her liking to have the prestige/marketability that being the 'mrs. david foster' carried with it but now it would just associate her with his 3 other ex wives. being 'Yolanda HADID' however associates her not so much with mohammed but with all that gigi and bella are bringing to the table.

This, exactly. And I read just yesterday that Anwar has now been signed to that same modeling agency, too.

What was with Kathryn blabbing right away to Lisa what was said by Erika? I'm not an Erika fan really but... come on now. Was that necessary.

This pissed me off! Erika opened up to Kathryn that she doesn't have many close girl friends because she's been hurt by them and doesn't trust them, and look what Kathryn does the first chance she gets (after telling Erika that she'll be her friend, she can call her, etc.). It really bothered me.

Looks like a lot happens this season based on the previews. Not looking forward to seeing Brandi or Kim, though.

I agree with the Kathryn and Erika thing! Eek, I'm thinking Erika might give it to her, but then again she's likely to just write her off!

I thought it was funny to see Eileen driving a BMW when last season she drove a Ford Flex. Lisa V didn't even know what kind of car that Was! Lol

Kyle and Yolanda have me annoyed this year.

Definitely not looking forward to seeing Brandi pop back in either

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter