Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Is this whole season about Yolanda's Lyme disease? I don't get why Yolanda claimed Lisa R. brought up the situation with the kids. And I don't really get Yolanda telling Lisa V. she needed to apologize to Bella and Anwar.

I was liking Erika some until last night.

Cryotherapy was amusing but it really seems like Yolanda is trying so many out there things at the same time that who knows what, if anything, is working.

Is this whole season about Yolanda's Lyme disease? I don't get why Yolanda claimed Lisa R. brought up the situation with the kids. And I don't really get Yolanda telling Lisa V. she needed to apologize to Bella and Anwar.

I was liking Erika some until last night.

Cryotherapy was amusing but it really seems like Yolanda is trying so many out there things at the same time that who knows what, if anything, is working.
yeah....If all this season is about FAYE RESNICK and WHO said WHAT about Lyme disease... it is just BEYOND boring!!!!

Also-my BIG question...._all the patrons in the gay bar seemed half naked-do they actually drive in their cars there dressed like that?? LOL

Yolanda has lost her damn mind. No way does Lisa owe her kids squat. Maybe Yolanda needs to have a talk with her ex?

And Ericka is shady. I think she had every right to tell her friend (Yolanda) that they were talking about her. But get your story straight and then OWN IT.

I did enjoy Eileen and her purses and shoes. She's clearly a practical woman. And the conversation between her and Kathryn about Marcus Allen.

Wow, is Yolanda and her darling friend Erica a pot stirrer or what? I mean who brings in medical records just to prove their kid has Lymes? Anyone can forge medical documents and Yolanda has enough money to blow through to get her kids to have the same exact diagnosis she does. And then she not only points the finger at the wrong person, I'm sure she'll claim it is because of her Lyme Disease that she forgot that it was Erica that told her that Lisa said those things! Instead she blamed Lisa Rina, who was not the one who came forward with all that information first.

Erica, is not so much of an honest person now. I thought she was pretty cool, but I mean honestly. Just own it, instead she started getting all temper tantrum wah wah, I don't want to talk about it! We all know it was her. Honestly I'm beginning to wonder if she's just another version of Brandi, and that's not a good thing.

Wow, is Yolanda and her darling friend Erica a pot stirrer or what? I mean who brings in medical records just to prove their kid has Lymes? Anyone can forge medical documents and Yolanda has enough money to blow through to get her kids to have the same exact diagnosis she does. And then she not only points the finger at the wrong person, I'm sure she'll claim it is because of her Lyme Disease that she forgot that it was Erica that told her that Lisa said those things! Instead she blamed Lisa Rina, who was not the one who came forward with all that information first.

Erica, is not so much of an honest person now. I thought she was pretty cool, but I mean honestly. Just own it, instead she started getting all temper tantrum wah wah, I don't want to talk about it! We all know it was her. Honestly I'm beginning to wonder if she's just another version of Brandi, and that's not a good thing.

That's been my thought all along. Says it like it is with no apologies always ends up meaning wackadoo train wreck.

And it was Yolanda's ex husband whom the women quoted as having said the kids didn't have Lyme, IIRC. Yolanda should talk to HIM, IMO.

This is what I was saying!! Lisa V was repeating what MOHAMED said, she was not saying it. Yolanda needs to take it up with Mohamed and have Mohamed apologize to her kids if thats how she feels.

This is what I was saying!! Lisa V was repeating what MOHAMED said, she was not saying it. Yolanda needs to take it up with Mohamed and have Mohamed apologize to her kids if thats how she feels.
JMO-I'm thinking Mohamed and Yolanda probably have had discussions about this issue in the past (off camera). I have to believe he would have wanted to talk about the situation when the kids started to be involved with medical treatments.
Obviously, I don't have any idea of what the true medical situation is with any of them, or what their private conversations are.

I don't see how it could be, I feel like he doesn't want to cause drama with someone who is unstable (Yolanda) so he is going to go with whatever she says, but that instagram picture she posted of Bella is from months ago because at the time of that posting Bella was doing some kind of runway job and if she were that sick she wouldn't have been doing it. You can't reason with an unstable person which I think is what Yolanda is. I think she is sick, but not with Lyme's and I do believe she has some mental health issues she needs to work on.

I don't see how it could be, I feel like he doesn't want to cause drama with someone who is unstable (Yolanda) so he is going to go with whatever she says, but that instagram picture she posted of Bella is from months ago because at the time of that posting Bella was doing some kind of runway job and if she were that sick she wouldn't have been doing it. You can't reason with an unstable person which I think is what Yolanda is. I think she is sick, but not with Lyme's and I do believe she has some mental health issues she needs to work on.

I've noticed some odd timeline kind of things that don't exactly jive with what we hear about health, mom and kids. Beyond that, I can't possibly know what her true health status is. I hope she feels better soon, and also hope the kids are well.

Last edited:
I've noticed some odd timeline kind of things that don't exactly jive with what we hear about health, mom and kids. Beyond that, I can't possibly know what her true health status is. I hope she feels better soon, and also hope the kids are well.

For sure!

Also read that David Foster said they all got lyme from horse flies. From what I can find, the cdc says that's not how lyme is transmitted.

I think it's time for Yolanda to move on from the show. She has serious issues that need dealt with. She's starting to remind me of Kim Richards the last couple of season. RHWs is not a good place for her IMO.

I've noticed some odd timeline kind of things that don't exactly jive with what we hear about health, mom and kids. Beyond that, I can't possibly know what her true health status currently is. I hope she feels better soon, and also hope the kids are well.

A blog that I follow did an extensive timeline which I think is very telling if you are interested in reading it.

Yeah,
share it!!!
I think I found it by googling. It was interesting and pointed out how unlikely it would be for all three of them to have gotten Lyme given how uncommon it is where they live. It also talked about how inconsistent she's been about the timeline.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter