Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I always got the impression Yolanda was way more into David than he was into her. He seemed too self-absorbed. His constant traveling and being away from home wouldn't bode well for any relationship, but especially one where a partner is so sickly like Yolanda has been. David's been married a few times, and this was Yolanda's second marriage so not terribly surprising.

Yeah, I had read some stuff online about people speculating that her illness could have come between them. He did seem a bit arrogant at times on the show, but I just chalked it up to him being famous. In the music world, he is a really big deal. I thought I read it was his 4th marriage. I thought they were good together and complimented each other so well.

Yolanda is quoted in US magazine as saying 'we did our best to keep our marriage together.' Your best is 4 years? Okayyyyyy:rolleyes1

Kind of a boring episode. Lisa R was pretty funny though. Not really sure why Yolanda signed on again.

I'm so glad Brandi isn't going to be around much this season. I found it interesting that Yo is staying in the condo. Could they have been separated at the beginning if filming? And I can't help thinking that she wore no makeup on purpose. Maybe to show everyone just how ill she really is. Let's face it, none of those ladies do their own makeup when they go out to an event. So it's not like she was "too sick" to do her makeup. Just my opinion.

Not surprised. I suspected trouble when the Malibu mansion went on the market. David always seemed more into himself, than his family. Jmo
David often seems to me to be far more into his career and his stars than anything else.

I agree about the Malibu mansion. And I can't get my head around Yolanda saying she hadn't driven in 3 years. (Sounded like due to chronic lyme disease.)
What does that mean? She always has drivers? We've seen her many times well enough to go out and about, wine, dine and chat. She got through decorating her ex-husband's mansion, selling a home and a move, getting her girls situated in NY...call me confused. ::yes::

Last edited:
And I can't get my head around Yolanda saying she hadn't driven in 3 years. (Sounded like due to chronic lyme disease.)
What does that mean? She always has drivers? We've seen her many times well enough to go out and about, wine, dine and chat. She got through decorating her ex-husband's mansion, selling a home and a move, getting her girls situated in NY...call me confused. ::yes::

Maybe she Ubers everywhere. Just kidding. Can you imagine?!

David often seems to me to be far more into his career and his stars than anything else.

I agree about the Malibu mansion. And I can't get my head around Yolanda saying she hadn't driven in 3 years. (Sounded like due to chronic lyme disease.)

I think her lyme has gotten worse. She probably had good days and bad in the past, that is why she said sometimes she does not look sick. It is something people with things like lyme have to deal with. If you have Rheumatoid Arthritis, lupus, fibromyalgia etc. there are days when you look and feel good, and days you simply can't brush your teeth because it is too much effort. Sometimes you rest and psych yourself up for things like say, a family members wedding, you go and have fun and socialize and drink, then you are flat on your back for two days. You pay, you always have to pay. I think in the earlier years she was having both good and bad days, now that it has progressed, she is having mostly bad days it seems.

She has not driven a car because she has neurological lyme, it has affected her brain and she can no longer drive or perform simple tasks. She has problems reading and writing and remembering things. I assume she uses drivers, but it does not seem she is going out much. We have a neighbor with this and he was an airline pilot. He had to give up his job and can no longer fly.

I don't get where people seemed relieved that Yolanda left? They all were shocked she came because she's been so ill but were happy to see her. The only one that had anything really negative to say was Ken, and I do believe Lisa definitely has her issues with Yolanda still (as she stated.) Everyone else seemed supportive of Yolanda.

I don't know if I believe she has Lyme Disease though, I do think she is sick I just don't know with what. I also do not like the blog she wrote where she tried to compare AIDs/HIV with Lyme. That was very tasteless, imo. There is no comparison between the two, not even in the slightest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter