• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Who watched the show last night? I didn't think it was any big deal and most parts were boring. Looks like they just wanted to extend the season with one more show. Who googled Lisa R after watching?:rotfl:

Who watched the show last night? I didn't think it was any big deal and most parts were boring. Looks like they just wanted to extend the season with one more show. Who googled Lisa R after watching?:rotfl:
I watched but I don't get about googling Lisa R? What do I need to look for LOL
I said in an earlier thread that I can't believe no one else thinks Brandi looks like Adrian. Does Brandi go to Paul for her touch ups? If so, he must do the
same look since I really think she is looking more and more like Adrian.

I watched but I don't get about googling Lisa R? What do I need to look for LOL
I said in an earlier thread that I can't believe no one else thinks Brandi looks like Adrian. Does Brandi go to Paul for her touch ups? If so, he must do the
same look since I really think she is looking more and more like Adrian.
Lisa R was in Playboy years ago. After they found out Lisa V googled it on her tablet and her and Kyle were laughing

Did anyone watch Dr. Phil yesterday when Kim and her kids were on? I forgot about it and turned it on at the end. Kim walked out because he was causing her to much anxiety. From what little I saw her kids were trying to talk her into going to the rehab facility that Dr. Phil had arranged for her and it was on the beach. Also heard talk and I don't remember if it was her or her son saying that she takes pills and smokes pot once in awhile.:scared1: So I guess the saying "thou does protest to much" sums up how Kim was the entire season. She also said that she didn't drink during the show but she has had some glasses:drinking1 of wine. Talking about falling off the wagon. I hope she gets the help she needs

I watched - she is a wreck. I was glad to see Dr Phil try to hold her accountable. It was also good to see her kids trying not to let her get away with her behavior too, and that they labeled Brandi as a toxic influence. She needs alot of help. I wander if Lisa Rinna was at home shaking her head yes!

Oye! She's a mess! Interesting that she kept saying I never drank on the show. So that makes ok? I think she's been drinking more and longer than she says she has.

Oye! She's a mess! Interesting that she kept saying I never drank on the show. So that makes ok? I think she's been drinking more and longer than she says she has.

I could see her being legalistic about this. Never drinking "on the show" could mean she didn't drink while being filmed.

I love that Dr. Phil can't be manipulated. Kim is used to deflecting by getting angry and arguing. She couldn't do that with Dr. Phil so she stormed off. I am really glad that her kids were there. It seems like they're the only thing that she cares about.

I could see her being legalistic about this. Never drinking "on the show" could mean she didn't drink while being filmed.

I love that Dr. Phil can't be manipulated. Kim is used to deflecting by getting angry and arguing. She couldn't do that with Dr. Phil so she stormed off. I am really glad that her kids were there. It seems like they're the only thing that she cares about.

He wasn't letting her off the hook about anything. When she was talking about the night she was arrested he kept saying "in a bar".

Just read on Eonline that Kim is not coming back next season. Seems like she is in and out of rehab. Hope not being on the show will help her get her life back in order. Kyle opened another store in NY. There was a picture of her cutting the ribbon and Kim, Taylor, Adrienne, and Faye were all in the background.

Just read on Eonline that Kim is not coming back next season. Seems like she is in and out of rehab. Hope not being on the show will help her get her life back in order. Kyle opened another store in NY. There was a picture of her cutting the ribbon and Kim, Taylor, Adrienne, and Faye were all in the background.

I saw on Entertainment Tonight that Kim is now being sued by someone else over a dog bite from last year.

Neither Brandi nor Kim will be on next season. Wonder where the drama will come from next season. Also rumors that Kathy Hilton was going to be on are not true.

I hope Lisa R and Eileen return. I haven't heard anything on Yolanda's health. I wonder if she will be able to return.

I read Yolanda is not well enough to return due to her Lyme disease. Funny.....I was just listening to Brandi's podcast and she was interviewing one of the castmembers on Vanderpump Rules ( never watched it) and they were both lamenting how hard it would be to walk away from a reality show because it pays so well. She talks a lot about being able to provide for her kids and I wonder how she will do it now without the show. I'm actually kind of surprirsed they got rid of her. I think she kept the drama going!

I read Yolanda is not well enough to return due to her Lyme disease. Funny.....I was just listening to Brandi's podcast and she was interviewing one of the castmembers on Vanderpump Rules ( never watched it) and they were both lamenting how hard it would be to walk away from a reality show because it pays so well. She talks a lot about being able to provide for her kids and I wonder how she will do it now without the show. I'm actually kind of surprirsed they got rid of her. I think she kept the drama going!

I thought the same but the article on TMZ said Brandi was difficult for both the cast and crew to work with. Kim is also rumored to be fired, though not confirmed. Both because of her addiction/issues and since her wingman Brandi is now gone. I would be bummed if Yolanda didn't return but she didn't add much last season. Hopefully they get some new and interesting replacements!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter