Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

It also seemed to me that the other housewives know Harry's secret that Kim was going to tell based on the body language as the camera panned around the table. It looked like Kyle started to try and hush Kim because she didn't want Kim to reveal what ever the secret it is. Also, I wonder if the production team cut some of the argument out because LisaR did seem to go from calm to totally outraged fast. I bet she wishes she had that moment back.

according to several media outlets kim admits during the reunion (it's already been filmed) that she made up the whole thing and that there's no secret. I think kyle was trying to hush kim because kim was starting to spew total b.s. and the situation really got heated when kim made a comment to lisa to eat some bread and feel better (a dig at a rumored eating disorder).

I think brandy actively contributes to this stuff-she has a habit of putting out supposed rumors to people when she's confronted with her own issues-often rumors that when she's called on them she has no basis for. she hopes that the person will blow up and the situation will shift away from her issues. the kim/lisa incident played out identically (only without yelling and blowups) as when yolanda had brandy over and confronted her about her recent behaviors; brandy all of a sudden says that "the women" are saying that Yolanda's daughter (who got the dui) is an alcoholic, but Yolanda didn't react she just point blank asked brandy what women were saying it and brandy had to back peddle and say she'd never actually heard of anyone saying it. kim is using brandy's m.o.-it's the same thing brandy does.

according to several media outlets kim admits during the reunion (it's already been filmed) that she made up the whole thing and that there's no secret. I think kyle was trying to hush kim because kim was starting to spew total b.s. and the situation really got heated when kim made a comment to lisa to eat some bread and feel better (a dig at a rumored eating disorder).

I think brandy actively contributes to this stuff-she has a habit of putting out supposed rumors to people when she's confronted with her own issues-often rumors that when she's called on them she has no basis for. she hopes that the person will blow up and the situation will shift away from her issues. the kim/lisa incident played out identically (only without yelling and blowups) as when yolanda had brandy over and confronted her about her recent behaviors; brandy all of a sudden says that "the women" are saying that Yolanda's daughter (who got the dui) is an alcoholic, but Yolanda didn't react she just point blank asked brandy what women were saying it and brandy had to back peddle and say she'd never actually heard of anyone saying it. kim is using brandy's m.o.-it's the same thing brandy does.

She is trash.

Wow Brandi and Kim are really 2 peas in a pod. They both are trouble makers. I felt so sorry for Yolanda as this trip was a mess. She tried to make a nice trip showing the girls her country and then Brandi and Kim ruined it by causing so much drama. I'm shocked that Brandi slapped Lisa V. Why? That was just awful. It really seemed scripted because why else would Brandi even bring up Love Boat and Julie and the who slap thing was crazy. I think this time she went to far and should be taken off the show.

Last week's episode was SO SCRIPTED , that I didnt watch last night

The" Throwing the wine-screaming, breaking the glass, crying " FAKENESS....then next day "kiss and make up" seems to be the traditional Real Housewives way to cause drama

:sad2::rolleyes:

(I really LIKED the GOOD parts-seeing Yolanda's country, BTW)

Last week's episode was SO SCRIPTED , that I didnt watch last night

The" Throwing the wine-screaming, breaking the glass, crying " FAKENESS....then next day "kiss and make up" seems to be the traditional Real Housewives way to cause drama

:sad2::rolleyes:

(I really LIKED the GOOD parts-seeing Yolanda's country, BTW)

I liked seeing Amsterdam too. When I see the scene where they are actually out in Amsterdam, it makes me want to start planning a trip there.

I think there's a bit of a double standard when it comes to the behavior of them women on there various housewives shows. More popular characters can get away with much more.
Throwing glasses has happened at least twice (Lisa R and Ramona). Neither time was it taken as the huge deal it should have been.

Kim is a mess and Brandi is a train wreck. The two definitely deserve each other!

As far as Kyle not defending Kim, I don't think I would be quick to defend such vile behavior either, sister or not. I also think that Kyle has been dealing with this for years and years and years and may be finally be at her breaking her point. I think Brandi has created a huge wedge between Kyle and Kim. She is such a pot stirrer. I think she's been chirping in Kim's ear about Kyle.

Also Brandi told Kyle that she's stuck in the middle of Kim and Kyle. She forced herself in the middle. And I find it very hard to believe that Kyle is the only one in Kim's life that has an issue with Kim being friends with Brandi. She is not good for Kim's sobriety. Period.

Kim is a mess and Brandi is a train wreck. The two definitely deserve each other!

As far as Kyle not defending Kim, I don't think I would be quick to defend such vile behavior either, sister or not. I also think that Kyle has been dealing with this for years and years and years and may be finally be at her breaking her point. I think Brandi has created a huge wedge between Kyle and Kim. She is such a pot stirrer. I think she's been chirping in Kim's ear about Kyle.

I think Kim and Kyle have a very difficult relationship due to their upbringing. Have you ever read anything about their mother or how they were raised? Some of it is pretty shocking.
Brandi isn't good for Kim.
I don't know that Lisa R. And Eileen (especially Eileen) are doing much to get rid of that wedge either.
It seems like both sisters are gravitating towards the people who will tell them how right they are and how wrong their sister is.

I think Kim and Kyle have a very difficult relationship due to their upbringing. Have you ever read anything about their mother or how they were raised? Some of it is pretty shocking.
Brandi isn't good for Kim.
I don't know that Lisa R. And Eileen (especially Eileen) are doing much to get rid of that wedge either.
It seems like both sisters are gravitating towards the people who will tell them how right they are and how wrong their sister is.

Can you share more about their upbringing? I'm curious because it seems their relationship is a difficult one for each of them

Can you share more about their upbringing? I'm curious because it seems their relationship is a difficult one for each of them

If you google Big Kathy Dugan Richards, you'll find some interesting stuff. Apparently a book was written about her. I didn't read it. I also obviously don't know how true any of what's written actually is.
Basically it seems like she was obsessed with money, married for money then ditched the husbands when her girls were making enough from acting, huge stage mother, wanted the girls to marry for money. Taught them sexual things to help them land rich husbands. Played favoritism between the girls when they were more success, making more money.Stuff like that.

Last edited:
If you google Big Kathy Dugan Richards, you'll find some interesting stuff. Apparently a book was written about her. I didn't read it. I also obviously don't know how true any of what's written actually is.
Basically it seems like she was obsessed with money, married for money then ditched the husbands when her girls were making enough from acting, huge stage mother, wanted the girls to marry for money. Taught them sexual things to help them land rich husbands. Played favoritism between the girls when they were more success, making more money.Stuff like that.
I agree. Their childhood as actors and crappy mom set the stage for the mess we are watching. All things considered, Kyle seems intact while Kim seems destroyed. Their relationship seems pretty toxic.

Wow, that makes me sad. How could a mother do that? No wonder they have issues

I really like Yolanda. She has become one of my all time favorites. She really keeps things level set and real and tries to avoid the drama. Always so positive and tries to see the good in people. I think, though at this point she has had it with Kim and Brandi and I don't blame her.

I adore Yolanda! She should move to NY and have her own show supervising those two model daughters of hers.

Brandi really sickens me. The way she was taunting and taunting Lisa to slap her, and how she would do it back to her really seemed perverse. There's something crazy under all that crazy....

Terri

I'm a big fan of the show, I never realized there was thread on Beverly hills!

I think:
Lisa V is my fav

Brandi & Kim drive me nuts

Everyone else I enjoy watching

Brandi shocked me this season for throwing the wine in Eileen's face for no reason, and then slapping
Lisa. I think Brandi enjoys pushing the envelope & I find it annoying.

I'm a big fan of the show, I never realized there was thread on Beverly hills!

I think:
Lisa V is my fav

Brandi & Kim drive me nuts

Everyone else I enjoy watching

Brandi shocked me this season for throwing the wine in Eileen's face for no reason, and then slapping
Lisa. I think Brandi enjoys pushing the envelope & I find it annoying.

Sometimes she acts like a kid who just doesn't know when to stop.

The thing that really gets me about Kyle is the subtle digs she is always throwing at people, followed by a cackle to show she's just "teasing". Kyle is constantly belittling everyone and everything, she just does it subtlety, under the guise of just being funny.

I was glad that Andy Cohen called out Kyle and Lisa R on WWHL about them always saying "My Gays". I wonder if it was addressed at the reunion and if they realized how offensive they sounded. Note to rich white women: Gay men are not your accessories or one of your possessions, just around for your amusement!

So nice of Brandi to let all of the other women enjoy their dinner together without her. I'm sure it was a nice peaceful meal. I sometimes wonder if she does stuff to cause more talk about her to keep her on the show and her name out there. That bit with her on the date and what she said was quite surprising. Kyles Palm Springs house was gorgeous. It seems like the issues between Kyle and Kim all stem from the fact that the mothers house was sold. It comes up every season and you don't really know the entire story. I bet Kathy is glad that she isn't involved with the show. We've seen Adrienne on the show a few times this season makes me wonder if she is trying to get back on for next season.

I think Brandi really thought Yolanda would try to convince her to come out with them.

I thought Yolanda handled it perfectly.

I couldn't believe what Brandi wore out on the date with the 23 year old. She has a great figure, but it was a bit too much (or too little). Her comment about preferring to be out with a hot 23 year old (or whatever she said) than menopausal women was obnoxious. I think she thinks she is in her 20s.

I also thought the desert house was gorgeous. Mauricio is clearly doing very well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter