Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I thought, the weird glasses were cool...very unique. Obviously, they are quite pricey too. They are Chanel Lambskin aviators and retailed for $1500.

Sorry but it's not recognized by the mainstream medical community. I get that that's not popular, but it's the truth. The issue is whether Long term use of antibiotics is effective. It's not. Does that mean people aren't suffering? absolutely not. So go ahead and be bewildered but the science doesn't support your beliefs.

Well all righty then. Thanks for trying to enlighten me. I will continue on with my bewilderment.

What were all the tears about after the fight in the restaraunt? They seemed to all be crying. Weirdos!

Sorry but it's not recognized by the mainstream medical community. I get that that's not popular, but it's the truth. The issue is whether Long term use of antibiotics is effective. It's not. Does that mean people aren't suffering? absolutely not. So go ahead and be bewildered but the science doesn't support your beliefs.

Hahahahaha!! Do you really only "buy into" what is recognized by the mainstream medical community?? Bless your heart! I knew girls like you in high school. You probably need to check with your friends before you decide what to wear for the day, don't you?

I liked Brandi when she first came on the show, I felt like she called everyone out on their bull. Now, I just find her mean and a trouble maker. I was thinking to myself last night as I was watching the show that I really hope Brandi gets a good butt whipping, I'm sorry, I don't condone violence at all, and I don't really mean a physical butt whipping. I Just wish someone would put her in her place. She is a real jerk. And don't get me started on Kim, I totally believe Lisa was worried about her, people in recovery don't act like that if they are sober, well most people I know don't act like that. Her anger to me seems to be a defense of her odd behaviour and it looks like she definitely had a relapse, which is why she is so angry. People who are addicts always turn the tables when questioned or confronted. I'm sorry, one incident is not going to make people start speculating on her sobriety, I bet there were a lot more incidents that we didn't see which made people start worrying. Kim was evil the way she came back at Lisa. Ugh, such a train wreck again. Also, how embarrassing that that all went down in a restaurant. They should not be allowed to go out in public lol.

Hahahahaha!! Do you really only "buy into" what is recognized by the mainstream medical community?? Bless your heart! I knew girls like you in high school. You probably need to check with your friends before you decide what to wear for the day, don't you?

Pretty much. Doctors are pretty smart people so when an overwhelming majority agree on something, I tend to go along with it. I don't think its compassionate to falsely diagnose and treat people who are suffering. Ymmv. You hold the minority view and seem very defensive and snarky. You probably don't vaccinate your children, do you?

Back to the topic...

Kim is toxic and childish. She epitomizes the damaged child actress. Kyle seems to have mainly escaped that and have stable relationships. The running out of the restaurant was a little overboard, but I'm sure the history there is quite extensive. Can't wait for the reunion show.

I want to know what Kim was going to reveal about Harry. On WWHL, they said it will be discussed at the reunion. I think Kyle has had to suffer along with Kim through her sobriety. I can't imagine the ups and downs they have faced with Kim and her addiction through the years. The family has probably endured a lot and is cautious.

I love Lisa V. When she said, "just think Yolanda, if things went better, all this could have been yours" when they were talking about that guy who claimed to have dated Yolanda.

I thought, the weird glasses were cool...very unique. Obviously, they are quite pricey too. They are Chanel Lambskin aviators and retailed for $1500.

I liked the glasses also.

Definitely agree that Brandi when from truth teller to mean girl. Not a fan of here any longer.

Kim - I thinks he thought everyone would drop her weird behavior when she said she took that pain pill, and I think she thought people would think 'oh, normally she'd hide something like that. Since she openly admitted it, she must but telling the truth.' I still think there was more going on. It doesn't sound as bad to say you took a pain pill versus admitting you fell off the wagon that night.

Still love Lisa R. I was worried from the previews she was going to disappoint me with her outburst. Nope. Still love her. She seems very open and honest. I imagine Harry's issue is something like a DUI or something embarrassing about him making an *** out of himself drunk one night or something.

I adore Lisa R! Wasn't sure what I thought about Eileen at first, but love her now, as well. I don't buy the pain pill story one bit. Pain pills do not do that to a person. Not unless it was mixed with something else.

Pretty much. Doctors are pretty smart people so when an overwhelming majority agree on something, I tend to go along with it. I don't think its compassionate to falsely diagnose and treat people who are suffering. Ymmv. You hold the minority view and seem very defensive and snarky. You probably don't vaccinate your children, do you?

Back to the topic...

Kim is toxic and childish. She epitomizes the damaged child actress. Kyle seems to have mainly escaped that and have stable relationships. The running out of the restaurant was a little overboard, but I'm sure the history there is quite extensive. Can't wait for the reunion show.

It was like she was being chased by a bear! :D

I'm going to disagree about Lisa R, Eileen and Kyle.
I think Kim was pushed too far by Lisa R. She had made it very clear that she didn't want it to be brought up again so I'm guessing Kim felt attacked at the table and attacked back.
Lisa R. Is very new to the group and has only been with Kim a handful of times. She might be coming from a good place but she's just pushing too much.
I thought Kyle was ridiculous, running from the restaurant and crying like that. I think her and Kim have deep issues stemming from Kim being a much more successful child actress. I think Kyle likes having Kim be the mess of a sister. I thought Kyle was really playing up the "poor me for having such a mean sister" to get in better with Lisa R. And Eileen.

I'm going to disagree about Lisa R, Eileen and Kyle.
I think Kim was pushed too far by Lisa R. She had made it very clear that she didn't want it to be brought up again so I'm guessing Kim felt attacked at the table and attacked back.
Lisa R. Is very new to the group and has only been with Kim a handful of times. She might be coming from a good place but she's just pushing too much.
I thought Kyle was ridiculous, running from the restaurant and crying like that. I think her and Kim have deep issues stemming from Kim being a much more successful child actress. I think Kyle likes having Kim be the mess of a sister. I thought Kyle was really playing up the "poor me for having such a mean sister" to get in better with Lisa R. And Eileen.

I agree with Kyle playing it up a bit.

I took Lisa's comments at the table as more of an apology versus bringing it all back up again, and to me, Kim just seemed out of line when she could have just said thanks and moved on.

kim's behavior is so off, and it's even off from when she was known to not be sober. I hope it's not the case, but she REALY reminds me of my mom when early onset dementia started rearing it's head. the out of nowhere over reactions, the seemingly endless changes of mood, the comments she makes that make no sense. it could be drinking, but it could be signs of something else.

I thought Kim intimated that Harry had been unfaithful to Lisa and that's why Lisa went bonkers.

I never liked Brandi because she always seemed like one of those people who say whatever hurtful thing they want and then claim that they're just telling the truth. She does it even more now to keep the spotlight on her.

Kim is is just mean, selfish and not that bright.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter