Rarest Character?

Also a PP in this thread mentioned Captain Hook and Smee

On the Disney Dream we had a special interaction with them. We were the last in line for the M&G with Hook and Smee and as we were there Peter Pan and Tink show up and mayhem ensued....Hook tried stealing my wifes ring off her finger...Pan was messing with Hook...my DD was belly laughing so hard i thought she was gonna cry...probably the best interaction ever and i go ALOT

This was only our first or second day at WDW for our first ever trip. We happened to run into this cute little guy who was kind enough to pose for a few shots. A special WDW moment in retrospect:

995973_10151841983346043_1212179569_n.jpg

998634_10151841983351043_423513396_n.jpg

I don't think any of the rare characters we have seen were rare when we saw them but the kids had all the old photo albums out the other day and they have photos with
these groups all around "MGM" in Feb of 2002
Hercules and Meg
Mulan and...um prince Mulan (I should brush up on names)
Pocohontas and Meeko
they must have been doing some princess thing because they were all taken the same day then others we have that don't seem to be around are
Stanley (in animal Kingdom)

Kermit and Piggy (by the wall between Star Tours and Muppet Vision)

Kim Possible and Ron (outside the Toy story ride but pretty sure there was no Toy Story Ride yet )

we also have some crazy photos of Characters on a bus at our hotel. Looking at the paper we have in the scrapbook it looks like it was something after 9-11 where they stopped doing early entry for a while and sent a character caravan to the hotel? in those photos we have Honest John what looks like a country bear with rabies :) and Goofy

So I was looking at the 'rarity' rating link on the first page of thist post and realize I have an even rarer pic (but need to find it as I think it is on thome home computer). I met Robin Hood outside of Animal Kingdom. This was not a ticketed event or anything, he just happened to be there and the Disney Robin Hood movies is my fav cartoon so I had to get a pic. I will def have to try and find that one!::yes::

My bf and I met the Queen of Hearts and got a photo with her and Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee together.

I know those characters arent rare but thought maybe a picture with them all together might be? I've also met Prince John, Pinnochio and Smee with Captain Hook before.

Somehow I think it would work best if we could all make petitions for the rarest characters to come back in Disney World. As a matter of fact, I have a petition right here for the characters I really want to appear in Disney World again. ;)

I also have a page on Facebook for it too. :flower1:

So if you wish to sign my special character petition, please join in now! My petition already up to 68 signatures. And I'm trying to get up to 100
signatures by the end of the year.

:butterfly

We met Br'er Fox and Br'er Rabbit outside of Splash in '07. We saw Br'er Bear the same year out the gates at Animal Kingdom.

We also met all 7 Dwarves at Magic Kingdom one time, we just walked up on them, near the fire station, I think. This was in 2003 or 2004.

I've seen Robin Hood a couple times, but have never gotten a photo with him. I wish I could've gone to the parks when Roger Rabbit was still out. We've also seen Marie from Aristrocats at Epcot when they still had the character bus, Friar Tuck and the Sheriff too. I'd also love to have any of the characters from Duck Tales.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter