Rarest Character?

We have meet just about all the princes including Eric between parties and training...

But today, we actually got to meet Jack and Sally in Epcot...they were fantastic! Jack is quite funny!

So jealous! Last year, I was down there for a solo trip to run the inaugural ToT 10 Miler and they were appearing at DtD. I tried to get over to see them but the line was sooo huge that I would probably have been late for the race if I tried to do it! :scared1:

I know they're going to appear this year at the MNSSHP but I'm not sure when I'll next get to that. Oh well, someday.

Anyone know if Lumiere ever comes out for M&Gs? My DD is obsessed with him, but from what I've read, he is only in the parade and the show at DHS. We are going over Labor Day so I wanted to check if anyone has had any luck running into Lumiere. Thanks!

Anyone know if Lumiere ever comes out for M&Gs? My DD is obsessed with him, but from what I've read, he is only in the parade and the show at DHS. We are going over Labor Day so I wanted to check if anyone has had any luck running into Lumiere. Thanks!

Never as a M&G that I've seen. He also appears in impressive form at Enchanted Takes With Belle. A Lumiere-obsessed fan should not miss him there.

Never as a M&G that I've seen. He also appears in impressive form at Enchanted Takes With Belle. A Lumiere-obsessed fan should not miss him there.

Thanks! That is probably going to be our first stop in MK. :thumbsup2

He is life-size (meaning small), but among the best audio-animatronic characters I've seen. I'm afraid there isn't any opportunity for photos with him, but you can take pictures of him.

The entire time, I just couldn't understand how the heck they brought him to life.

Just as a tip, I would not do that during the day. I would go later on just before the parades or something. It will be MUCH less packed at that point because a lot of people will be getting seats for the parade.

The entire time, I just couldn't understand how the heck they brought him to life.

Just as a tip, I would not do that during the day. I would go later on just before the parades or something. It will be MUCH less packed at that point because a lot of people will be getting seats for the parade.

Good to know...I was thinking of hitting it first thing in the AM...but maybe that's not the best idea. We just went back in January and my DD is only 3 and under 40" so we are pretty limited with what she can ride. I'm hoping that we'll get to see and do everything since we won't be waiting for the usual long-line rides. *fingers crossed*

Not sure how rare these are.... But they were rare for us. So ,ich so hat I actually had to google them when I got home. We were the family of the day a few years back and met a whole bunch of characters, but two I had never even heard of we're Horace Horsecollar and Clarabelle Cow. Do they make regular appearances at the parks?

We saw them doing a round up dance in frontier land on the 24 hour night. I now think clarabelle cow is one of my new fav characters! She is sooo cute!!!

In 2000 I happen to see rabbit in the back alley across from Rose and Crown. I have never heard of him at WDW since.

For us, it was Brer Rabbit and Thumper and Miss Bunny. It was January 2011 at Camp Minnie-Mickey and there were no lines for any of the characters. It was great!

For us, it was Brer Rabbit and Thumper and Miss Bunny. It was January 2011 at Camp Minnie-Mickey and there were no lines for any of the characters. It was great!

We also met Thumper and Miss Bunny!

Rare character that we are happy we have :

Easter Bunnies
Rabbit (from Pooh)
Splash Mountains characters (Rabbit, Fox and Bear)
Country Bear Characters
Jack and Sally (from Disneyland though)
Evil Queen (from Snow White)
Jane & Tarzan
Aladdin as Prince Ali

Most of them are from hard ticket events

That's what I can think of as of now...

We were lucky enough to be at WDW last January during Longlost Friends Week :cool1: We got pictures with Robin Hood and the gang, Professor McDuck and Scrooge McDuck and Clarabelle and Horse the Horsecollar. DH and I were excited; DD didn't really know who any of them were :rotfl:

I was looking for the pics but i cant find them

Brer Fox would be the most rare i guess. We were at Camp Minnie Mickey where the regulart M&G's take place and all of a sudden from behind a wall Brer Fox appeared. It was really cool

Other Rare ones were all at the same time. It was RD at Epcot and we walked through the main gate around the fountain and standing there was Jiminy Cricket, Max, and Rafiki, I know Rafiki is not rare since he is at AK regularly. But still JC and and Max were cool

Other Rare ones were all at the same time. It was RD at Epcot and we walked through the main gate around the fountain and standing there was Jiminy Cricket, Max, and Rafiki, I know Rafiki is not rare since he is at AK regularly. But still JC and and Max were cool

So jealous!!! We would love to meet Max!

We got Horace and Clarabelle in 2005 early, early in the morning. Like 7 am EMH Spring Break weekend. Also got Liver Lips & Big Al in the American Pavilion at EPCOT (I was like WTH?). I think it might have been the same trip.

Is there any way to meet Malificent other than at MNSSHP or the villan party in Sept? Thanks :goodvibes

MNSSHP or a special event, as of now, would be your only way to meet Malificent.

Maybe it will be easier once the movie comes out...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter