Question that's probably been asked :

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by terri01p, Jun 30, 2007.

1. terri01p

terri01p Oh look a doggie banana

Oct 26, 2002
    Ok, I know this has probably been asked before but is there an address or a telephone number that I can call to perhaps get on the mailing list for a postcard rate or any rate for that matter...I would love to get in on a good rate for once in my life. The biggest rate I have ever got was AAA for 10% off and that was it. Thanks :grouphug:
  2. ashleypmo

ashleypmo DIS Veteran

Jun 10, 2007
    The process by which Disney selects those who receive postcards w/ the coveted pin codes is highly one knows for sure how they compile their lists, but most people suggest you go to the Disney web site or call and request a copy of the vacation planning DVD. Also, I've heard that if you have never stayed at a Disney property, your chances are pretty slim, but I'm not sure if that's true.
  3. WisMom

WisMom Mouseketeer

Sep 18, 2004
    No one knows how Disney picks who receives a postcard. But they need to know about you in order to send you anything. I went to their website and created an account. They have questions about are you planning a vacation, etc. So I said yes and answered questions like what time of year, do you plan to stay at a Disney resort, etc.

So sign up at their website and make sure your spam filter allows Disney emails to be received. I have received 3 post cards by snail mail. Of course, none were for the time I want to go. All were for slow times at Disney.

I just got one the other day and it cracked me up. Someone goofed at Disney because the deadline for using it was one month before I received it.