• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question that's probably been asked :

terri01p

DIS Veteran
Ok, I know this has probably been asked before but is there an address or a telephone number that I can call to perhaps get on the mailing list for a postcard rate or any rate for that matter...I would love to get in on a good rate for once in my life. The biggest rate I have ever got was AAA for 10% off and that was it. Thanks :grouphug:

The process by which Disney selects those who receive postcards w/ the coveted pin codes is highly mysterious....no one knows for sure how they compile their lists, but most people suggest you go to the Disney web site or call and request a copy of the vacation planning DVD. Also, I've heard that if you have never stayed at a Disney property, your chances are pretty slim, but I'm not sure if that's true.

Hi
No one knows how Disney picks who receives a postcard. But they need to know about you in order to send you anything. I went to their website and created an account. They have questions about are you planning a vacation, etc. So I said yes and answered questions like what time of year, do you plan to stay at a Disney resort, etc.

So sign up at their website and make sure your spam filter allows Disney emails to be received. I have received 3 post cards by snail mail. Of course, none were for the time I want to go. All were for slow times at Disney.

I just got one the other day and it cracked me up. Someone goofed at Disney because the deadline for using it was one month before I received it.

WisMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter