• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purple MagicBand on the way soon?

The HM wallpaper MB comes with a purple background...

Screen-Shot-2015-10-07-at-4.42.47-PM.png

(image from magicbandcollectors.com)

Purple is my youngest DD's favorite color so I can't wait for it to be released.

Ehh............glad it has arrived for people who don't mind paying for it, but I am still hoping it becomes one of the choices for free.

I was hoping that also, but if they are charging for it at DTech, I double that they'll give it away free for resort stays. Oh well, my daughter (the purple fanatic) has survived this long without it.....just note to self...don't go into that store!

My deadline to order magic bands for an upcoming trip is tomorrow. I LOVE purple. If it's going to be offered as a free choice, it'll probably happen after I order my magicbands! ;-)

As much as I love purple, I will not pay extra for it. We paid for Christmas bands last year and will probably reuse them.

I was really hoping for purple as well....our deadline for MBs was yesterday. I have the grey, pink and red...purple would be a perfect addition. Oh well, blue it is!!! There's always next trip.....Hoping some of you other DISers get lucky :)

I waited until the last minute of our deadline last week to pick mine, both my daughter and I love purple, but sadly no luck! I was kind enough to sacrifice and allow my daughter to have pink though! :flower:

I have until mid Dec....so still hoping.
I have all the colors and am now declining them.....until purple comes along....and/or black

Oh crap. I had MIL buy me one at WDW in Jan. I could have just selected it for my Oct trip??? For free??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter