• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Purple MagicBand on the way soon?

Just changed my daughter's to purple. She is so excited! Thanks to the disboard posters for always having info so quickly and sharing.

What is the 4th FP from the App? Please enlighten me! :)
Means instead of having to find a FP machine in the park after your original 3 are completed, you can now book directly from the app. As of what I last read a couple of weeks ago that hasn't happened yet, but was potentially in the works. I may have missed an official announcement in the last week or so though.

Last edited:

Means instead of having to find a FP machine in the park after your original 3 are completed, you can now book directly from the app. As I as I last read a couple of weeks ago that hasn't happened yet, but was potentially in the works. I may have missed an official announcement in the last week or so though.
Yes, you are right. :goodvibes I should have said "potentially a 4th FP+ from the App" as it's still rumored, sorry about that not being clearer. But from what I have read, this seems to be a good rumor that might actually happen soon so I'm pretty excited about it!

How do I customize the colors I'm getting in the mail. I can't seem to figure it out on MDE. Thanks!
Login to WDW. On the right you will see your MyDisneyExperience menu. Choose MagicBands and Cards. You will see, your orders and a customize by date. Click on this as it is a link. It will take you to Your MagicBand Order, and you will see a section below called Customize your MagicBands. You can choose next to each person in your group and pick their colors. Hope that helps!

Login to WDW. On the right you will see your MyDisneyExperience menu. Choose MagicBands and Cards. You will see, your orders and a customize by date. Click on this as it is a link. It will take you to Your MagicBand Order, and you will see a section below called Customize your MagicBands. You can choose next to each person in your group and pick their colors. Hope that helps!

Thanks so much. I looked and looked and didn't notice the very top of the box was a link.
Yay!

Just changed ours to purple. It's amazing how something so small can make people happy lol

Between me and DH we ran out of new colours and have doubled up on some so glad to see a different colour.

Wow my post was from August 2015 and it's now March 2016 and they JUST now give it to resort guests. Crazy, I never thought it'd take that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter