• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pumpkins and Pirates and Cowboys... Oh my! Our dream Disney TR!

Don't quote me on it but I've read that there is no dairy in Dole Whips. :confused3

One of my last pre trip entrys will be all about the must ride!

One of the things I have been looking forward to is seeing those old classic rides that I went on as a kid:

~ Carousel of Progress
~ Peter Pan's Flight
~ Cinderella's Carousel
~ Teacups
~ Haunted Mansion
~ Pirates of the Caribean
~ Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
~ Great Movie Ride
~ Space Ship Earth
~ Journey into Immagination
~ Listen to the Land
~ Malstrom
~ The mexico ride (Even though it has been changed)

And try some new rides:

~Test Track
~Mission Space
~Soarin'
~Philharmagic
~Buzz Lightyear
~The Magic Carpets
~Expidition Everest
~Kali River Rapids
~The Safari
~Muppets 3D
~Star Tours
~Toy Story Midway Mania

Don't miss Soarin! Don't miss Test Track ( I never thought I would utter those words!) I am a teensy tiny bit jealous, I want to go ride some rides! :upsidedow

We decided to try the new T-Rex Cafe tomorrow for lunch.... DF likes the idea of dinos and pizza to start off our vacation

Oh, goody! I was just looking at pictures today and wondering if I should make room for it on our June trip -- I think the kids would have a blast -- now, I can get your opinion of it before I decide!!! :banana:

If I don't get a chance to get back on before you are off:

HAVE A SUPER MAGICAL TIME!!!

PKB, in case I don't catch you before you leave, have a wonderful time!!!

I know you'll enjoy this time with your fiance, and it'll be so great to get away and relax.:goodvibes

PKB, in case I don't catch you before you leave, have a wonderful time!!!

I know you'll enjoy this time with your fiance, and it'll be so great to get away and relax.:goodvibes

I will be on for a bit here.... I am working late.... :headache:

Then I will be on at home and share some final thoughts before our departure!

And try some new rides:

~Test Track
~Mission Space
~Soarin'
~Philharmagic
~Buzz Lightyear
~The Magic Carpets
~Expidition Everest
~Kali River Rapids
~The Safari
~Muppets 3D
~Star Tours
~Toy Story Midway Mania

If I may....don't miss Soarin'....get there first thing in the morning and grab fastpasses then get in the stand-by ride. It's worth the repeat in the afternoon.

Philharmagic is one of the few attractions that my DH wants to do multiple times in a trip. The 3D effects of this one are so much better then the other 3D movies at the other parks.

I love love love The Safari. We go first thing in the morning and then get fastpasses for later in the day. Every trip is different. The back of the Jeep is really bumpy at the end of the ride, you might want to ask to sit in the middle to front-ish seats. I know I will be.

When I started this journal, I started it to clear my head of the plans and get some feed back.....

Little did I know I would make many new friends who would celebrate the good times, help me through the bad times and just plain hang out.

We span the country and we came together over Disney. Think about it. How amazing is it that one thing can bring people together?

Someday, I would like to meet all of you.... even if it is just for drinks. I would love to meet all my new friends face to face. Or maybe someday, meet at the World!

I was just thinking on the ride home how I will miss everyone this week. I will think of every one of you.

Thank you :grouphug:

But I promise almost every fun detail.

But there is so much left to do .... I will talk to you in a week!!

PKB, you may not be on again, but I want you to have a wonderful trip! Thank you so much for those kind words, and we will definitely be thinking of you too!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter