Pumpkins and Pirates and Cowboys... Oh my! Our dream Disney TR!

I am all caught up now! The room was just beautiful, the cake looks delicious, and it looks like you had a blast in Morocco and Chef Mickey's! You and DF are just too cute together! :goodvibes

Aw! It looks like yall had a BLAST at Chef Mickey's! Especially your DF!

We did... It was really the moment of truth to determine if I wanted to keep the other character meal on our agenda!

I have that shirt...why did I think of pairing it with a Red Sox hat???? ;) :rotfl:

I burn easily so mouse ears aren't enough.... and I couldn't steal DF's cause he needs it too. So Red Sox hat it was.

I am all caught up now! The room was just beautiful, the cake looks delicious, and it looks like you had a blast in Morocco and Chef Mickey's! You and DF are just too cute together! :goodvibes

Wait til I show off the photopass pictures! We think we are using one for our engagement photo.

The photopass CD came in this week, which made me smile!

Here are some photos to brighten up a dreary rainy Friday here in Massachusetts! (Only covering what I have already posted about!)

Again... Please excuse the eyes... they are still suffering from conjunctivitis here!

Here is our Test Track photo.....

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image004.jpg

The fountain in Morracco
image008.jpg

image008.jpg

Such great photos -- my favorites are the Food and Wine one and the "we're engaged" one -- too cute!

Thank you.... I wish my eyes didn't look like that, because we would use that as our engagement photo!

You're such a sweet couple. Love the photos! :goodvibes

Thanks...Hopefully I will get another chapter up tomorrow!

It's official. You two are adorable! My favorite is also the "we're engaged" picture. :goodvibes

Thank you! My mom can't get over the shots that the photopass photographers were able to get! I am SO glad that we preordered the CD. I can not wait to show off the photos from World Showcase.

I am working on the next chapter at home, because work has been insane. I hope to post it tomorrow after I get home from dress shopping!

Where did I leave off..... Ah yes :goodvibes

After having a photo taken outside of the arch way, I stopped to point out the window of the train station. DF thought that was really cool and spent some time just looking at the windows while we walked.

We went passed under the arch way and DF and I were suddenly on Main Street USA!!!! I was so excited! And then I turned to my left and saw... SNOW WHITE!

Now I was not a "princess" person until about 4 or 5 years ago, so this did not make me happy when I was 13. I ran to get into line and we chatted with the little girl in front of us.

Then I got up there!

We talked about my shirt, which had her on it, and about our prince charmings! She was really sweet!

DSCF1130.jpg

DSCF1131.jpg

She was signing durring the Park opening ceremony, so we caught this when we were done!

DSCF1132.jpg

DSCF1133.jpg

And then we turned the corner...

And I stopped when I saw it....

The Castle......

DSCF1134.jpg

and I started to tear up. I had waited months to see it. All that anticipation and there it was all laid out in front of me. DF grinned a big grin and said, "this trip was worth everything just for that."

We started down Main Street USA, and caught a photopass person!

image010.jpg

image011.jpg

We made it!!!!

image012.jpg

We decided that we would head toward Tommorrowland and go on Space Mountian or at least I would make an attempt! But we found a hidden photopass person taking pictures in the greatest spot! (And they stay relatively hidden so you have to look!

image014.jpg

image015.jpg

image016.jpg

We continued on to Tomorrowland and rode on Buzz Lightyear which we both loved!!!! Not to mention it had NO WAIT!!!! Then we rode Space Mountian, which I did make it on to, but due to the coaster phobia, never will go on again. From there I called my mother and found out the temp in MA was 40 degrees and she almost died when I told her about the 70 degree morning we were experiencing. We hung up from her and we went on the Carousel of Progress. Then we headed back to the hub, and saw another photopass photographer. This time DF said, "Lets get our photo in front of the castle again!"

So we did:

image019.jpg

image020.jpg

Then made our way to Fantasyland. Where DF tried to pull the sword out of the stone.

DSCF1137.jpg

And then went on Philharmagic, which became an instant favorite. We loved the posters.

Our Favorite:
DSCF1139.jpg

Then we went on Cinderella's Carousel. To fulfill the "I must ride every carousel I see for the rest of my life!" promise I made to myself when we got engaged.

DSCF1140.jpg

DF started another Tradition

DSCF1143.jpg

And the shot my DF wishes he got on engagement night:

DSCF1142.jpg

Then we went over to Liberty Square and went on Haunted Mansion. This is still tied for first on the list of favorite rides. I LOVED the refurb and I loved the addition of the Bride.

Then we looked at the clock and decided to try to see Pirates before our reservation for lunch. Again there was NO WAIT! It was amazing!

I loved the addition of Jack Sparrow, especially in the last room!

This is for Tink and TK and all the other Sparrow fanatics!

DSCF1151.jpg

It was starting to get close to the time for lunch, but we had to take this picture!

DSCF1153.jpg

On our way to our lunch date we had to get a couple of pictures!

DSCF1154.jpg

We got there with about 20 minutes to spare! But we were willing to wait! After all I had been dreaming about this since I was a little girl.... what is a few more minutes!

Flashback 1988~ I was 6 years old and my grandfather was showing me the castle.

"You can eat there you know" He whispered into my ear. "We just couldn't get reservations this time."

"It's ok," I smiled at him. "Maybe next time."

He smiled and we headed towards one of the lands.

My grandfather was always sad he could never take me to eat lunch in the castle. He could never get the ressie needed to get in there. He knew how greatful I was to be there with him, so the sadness didn't stay for long. We were planning a trip back when he passed away so it was a dream unfulfilled for the most part.

Flashforward to October 19, 2008~

I walk up to the counter at:

DSCF1159.jpg

We were too early and asked to wait. So we did.

DSCF1161.jpg

While we were waiting, a family of 12 approached and the CM told them they would have to wait and he was going off about paying for this lunch and how he was going to be sat when he liked. It turned out that this gentleman and his family were 20 minutes late and they have to wait for a table to become available. He really took it out on the CM, to the point where she was on the verge of tears. When it became our turn to check in, and we went up, got congratulated, and they gave us Magical wishes buttons. DF looked right at the sad CM and said "I have a suggestion. Can we have a dungeon dining room in the castle and send all gentlemen like that guy there?" This made the CM's laugh, and one of the CM's took us in to wait for Cinderella and brought us to the front of the line, as a thank you for the laugh.

I loved the windows

DSCF1162.jpg

And her Halloween Pumpkins!

DSCF1165.jpg

and the tapestries

DSCF1163.jpg

but the mice came out all blury.... :( I loved them too!

We sat down and I met with the Chef. We determined what would be good for me, and then settled down to enjoy a dream fulfilled. Our CM, was incredible. She brought us over 2 magical memory certificates, 1 for DF's birthday and 1 for our engagement. She also brought us a sword and wand and wishing stars!

DF loved the menus!

DSCF1170.jpg

We had a great seat, I could turn and see Dumbo!

DSCF1171.jpg

I liked our centerpiece:

DSCF1174.jpg

We settled in for the food! Then the princesses came out!!!!

First was Jasmine, who asked if we arrived by magic carpet.

DSCF1176.jpg

Then Princess Aurora! (My favorite princess) We talked about the importance of sleep to a princess!

DSCF1177.jpg

Then Snow White, who remembered us from the morning!

DSCF1178.jpg

Then Belle, DF's favorite, we talked about books and the love of reading with your prince!

DSCF1179.jpg

Then they came out and sang to DF and gave him a snowball!

DSCF1180.jpg

DSCF1181.jpg

Then came the wishing ceremony!

DSCF1182.jpg

DSCF1183.jpg

Then we left.... Thanking our Sweet CM and went back out into Fantasyland for our next new adventure. For me, at that moment. the Magic Kingdom was really the place where dreams come true!

That is so wonderful. One of these days I'm going to make it to eat at the castle. I don't care what the food tastes like I just want to eat there. Maybe I'll drag LL next Dec. for breakfast!

I'm so glad you had a magical experience there.

Back out into the sunshine, we decided to go on the Tea Cups!!!!

DSCF1185.jpg

DSCF1186.jpg

It still is fun! And Now that we are much older than we were last time.... a lot more fast. We saw the Toontown enterance. This intreagued the man who never picked up the Disney books, so we went in to explore. We went to Minnie's House!

DSCF1187.jpg

The Things to Do list had us laughing loudly!!!!!

DSCF1189.jpg

DF loved it! He loved the Art room, and the Living room! But his favorite part was her garden.... we met some nice people from MA there and we took their picture and they took ours!

DSCF1190.jpg

We wandered around for a bit and then decided to take a train to Main Street and explore! DF had never really explored Main Street and we had a little bit of time before we had to go back and get ready for Coral Reef. We enjoyed the sights from the train, although Tommorrowland was blocked by a big building, and reached the station just in time to see the Dreams Come True parade. So we watched it from the platform above!

Some Highlights:

DSCF1191.jpg

DSCF1193.jpg

DSCF1218.jpg

DSCF1222.jpg

DSCF1225.jpg

Hidden Mickeys:

DSCF1214.jpg

We wandered all up and down Main Street looking at windows and shopping in the Emporium and we stopped by Casey's and had a hotdog. We went to the other side and went shopping through there. We went to Crystal Arts, and that is where I saw them! We were looking over the glass work and I came across a beautiful set of toasting flutes with Cinderella and Prince Charming on them. I fell in love. We decided to wait, just to make sure we still loved them later. We finished our shopping, and we went back to the buses and went home to the Boardwalk where we found these!!!

DSCF1226.jpg

Next: Do we make it to Coral Reef??? Can we get back to the Magic Kingdom before Closing?

Stay tuned!

That is so wonderful. One of these days I'm going to make it to eat at the castle. I don't care what the food tastes like I just want to eat there. Maybe I'll drag LL next Dec. for breakfast!

I'm so glad you had a magical experience there.

Thanks....It was really special and DF knew how much that it meant to me.

Back out into the sunshine, we decided to go on the Tea Cups!!!!

Tea cups after lunch??? You are a very brave couple. (With iron stomachs!)

Every pic of the Boardwalk I see is just taunting me. Especially the redecorated rooms. The whole place just seems absolutely me.

I think I had better start buying lottery tickets.

The love birds are adorable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter