• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

PTR for the planning obsessed....Updated 11/5 We're home now.

In Honor of 500 posts to my PTR thread let's see who posted!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 500
-------------------
MRYPPNS 178
Charleston Princess 83
DisMomAmy 38
Native NYer 33
jordanyosh 32
Lady Lallie 26
mousescrapper 17
carissanboys 17
stagemomx3 13
BrittBritt 10
cc1075 7
lilpixiebabe101 6
winkers 5
chcmama 5
chicagoshannon 5
KathyRN137 4
pajules 3
mrsksomeday 3
Princesskeyblade 3
alan_renfroe 1
Disneychix 1
michellem1118 1
trixiequilts 1
Jules3Kids 1
spokanemom 1
mjaure 1
Mrs Banks 1
willwriteforears 1
TrueEeyore 1
ILuvWishes! 1
ssmerdel 1

Quite a few names on there that we haven't seen in a while! Please come back :3dglasses

Great Budget! I think it is important to have a budget and lay out all the costs. :goodvibes

I do too. It helped me make some dinning decisions. Once you see that breakfast at Kona Cafe is going to be $42 then Captain's Cooks for less then half that price looks better to get a tonga toast.

Great budget! Our vacation ended up being around $4000 once we figured in spending money, gas, tolls, tips, etc. We didn't have airfare, but we did have to pay for both Chelsea and Connor (tickets, dining plan) -- enjoy Liam's "free" status!!!

I'm hoping not to spend the full $4000. But I need to know in my head what our max is....or I will just keep spending and upgrading and in the end spend more.

Sorysm.gif

I have been around, just been very busy, but that is no excuse. I will be stalking your report now, I promise.

I love your pictures. Your budget sounds great, and our trips overlap by one day, hmmm.

In Honor of 500 posts to my PTR thread let's see who posted!

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 500
-------------------
MRYPPNS 178
Charleston Princess 83
DisMomAmy 38
Native NYer 33
jordanyosh 32
Lady Lallie 26
mousescrapper 17
carissanboys 17
stagemomx3 13
BrittBritt 10
cc1075 7
lilpixiebabe101 6
winkers 5
chcmama 5
chicagoshannon 5
KathyRN137 4
pajules 3
mrsksomeday 3
Princesskeyblade 3
alan_renfroe 1
Disneychix 1
michellem1118 1
trixiequilts 1
Jules3Kids 1
spokanemom 1
mjaure 1
Mrs Banks 1
willwriteforears 1
TrueEeyore 1
ILuvWishes! 1
ssmerdel 1

Quite a few names on there that we haven't seen in a while! Please come back :3dglasses

It's a list worthy of LL! :lmao:

I was trying to get caught up, which I am now. I should be more regular (not THAT kind of regular) from here on out. :thumbsup2

Sorysm.gif

I have been around, just been very busy, but that is no excuse. I will be stalking your report now, I promise.

I love your pictures. Your budget sounds great, and our trips overlap by one day, hmmm.

Hi Tracy! Are you flying out on the 26th or the 27th and what time???

I will just need to post twice as often as Jackie now to try to catch up.:lmao:

Now, now, Michelle, there's room for both of us on Heidi's PTR -- as long as I remain in the number one poster spot! :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

Ladies you crack me up!

It's a list worthy of LL! :lmao:

I was trying to get caught up, which I am now. I should be more regular (not THAT kind of regular) from here on out. :thumbsup2

:lmao: I have started to add links on post #1 at the bottom. I'm no where near caught up with all the LapuLapuette's reports.

:lmao: Okay this whole response just made me giggle.

Giggle = Good:thumbsup2

great budget! We're thinking about moving our trip from Feb of 2010 to Sept/OCt of 2009 now. We'll see :)
I've gone at both times of year and both are nice. And 2009 is nicer then 2010!

Hi Tracy! Are you flying out on the 26th or the 27th and what time???

Hi Heidi, we are flying out the 27th, we don't have the flights booked yet :scared1:, but since we have AP's we will make it a late afternoon/evening flight.

Hi Heidi, we are flying out the 27th, we don't have the flights booked yet :scared1:, but since we have AP's we will make it a late afternoon/evening flight.

We might have to try to share a cocktail on the 26th ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter