PTR for the planning obsessed....Updated 11/5 We're home now.

Heidi, I go back to WDW next week, how long are you going to make us wait about the surprise? I have packing and planning still to do, but can't get away from the computer, refreshing your report in hopes of an update from you :surfweb: .

It could be a couple days.....I'm not ready to start my TR yet. But I will PM you before you leave if it will be later then that. The funny thing is that you would already know about it if we would have be able to met up. We were so tired that night I was afraid I'd fall asleep on you! And I read that you were wicked sick that night too. I can't believe you leave in a week! Will Susan Lucci be there now that she's off DWTS?

She was coming on Saturday even if she was in the competition, now she might be there all weekend, I am not sure.

There is no way I would have gotten near you on your first day of vacation, I was sneezing, coughing, sore throat, etc. It was not pretty.

LOL.....don't use that as an excuse. You know that plotting to go to Disney in May is what will really be keeping you awake!
Seriously. I was having a dream about TK's December trip a few nights ago, which I forgot to tell her about but that's besides the point. :lmao:

Seriously. I was having a dream about TK's December trip a few nights ago, which I forgot to tell her about but that's besides the point. :lmao:

Was it a good dream, at least? ;)

Heidi, I can't wait for you to start! :goodvibes

Hi Heidi! The kids got their Disney mail yeterday! They were a little confused, but excited. Can't wait until we can finally tell them!

Thanks for thinking of us!
Amy

Thanks for the postcard Heidi! After a long day it was a great bit of Disney magic. It put a smile right on my face.:)

Signing on! I saw all of your wonderful CBR pictures on the CBR thread, so I knew I had to come here and check out your report! I can't wait to settle in this weekend and get all caught up!! We are hoping to have our first non-value CBR visit next year, so I am hoping you have great things to say about it! popcorn::

Signing on! I saw all of your wonderful CBR pictures on the CBR thread, so I knew I had to come here and check out your report! I can't wait to settle in this weekend and get all caught up!! We are hoping to have our first non-value CBR visit next year, so I am hoping you have great things to say about it! popcorn::

Thanks for stopping by. Links to the PTR are on the first page....and the link to my TR is in my siggie. I have tons of pictures from the trip!

I'm in love with my new park bag.

The LL Bean shoulder bag I had for the last trip really didn't cut it. It wasn't big enough as a carry on and it was hard to find things inside it. So I've been searching for a new bag. I knew I wanted a messenger style bag that would fit my wide screen laptop (great for watching movies on the plane and hotel room).

Let me introduce my new Crocs bag in lime/grey.
7-3.jpg

I got it from shoebuy.com for $25 (with a coupon code SAVE10)

That's my binder in front so you can see the size
7-2.jpg

There are two compartment, the bigger one is padded. There is an outside pocket on the back. And there is another zippered pocket inside. The inside lining is ugly but the outter lime color is not over-powering (it's DH approved :thumbsup2 )
7-1.jpg

And the front zippered part as little pockets
7.jpg

There are 3 holes in the front of the bag for those little jibzties (sp?) things. I'll have to buy some at Disney!

OMGGGosshh! I love that bag!! I didn't know Croc made bags.. where did you order it? And I wanted to ask you for a while- but have been to busy trying to catch up-:surfweb: Do you live in Texas? :scratchin

OMGGGosshh! I love that bag!! I didn't know Croc made bags.. where did you order it? And I wanted to ask you for a while- but have been to busy trying to catch up-:surfweb: Do you live in Texas? :scratchin

I ordered it from shoebuy.com.....but it's available online at other sites....just google Crocs bag.

I live in New Hampshire.....what made you think I was in Texas?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter