• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pregnancy Board!!

I hope all of the DIS mommies out there are doing great!!

We are in the really exciting phase now. We are going to find out what we are having on April 10 (hopefully). Plus I have been feeling movements/kicks for the last week or so. :goodvibes
We are counting down to WDW in June and so excited. Also, we booked a Disney cruise for Oct 2013, where LO will be 1 year old. It is going to be so much fun. It is our first Disney cruise ever and I can't imagine taking it without our LO now. It was funny having to book it under "baby" as a name since we don't know what we are having, but with the fantasy booking up so quickly we just couldn't wait.
So much to look forward to over the next 18 months, I can barely stand it!!! :woohoo:

I'm still hanging around here. I am 32 wks today - no more than 10 more wks left! We officially booked our 1/2013 trip! We are staying on rented points at BLT in a 1bdrm theme park view. We wanted to do it once in our life, and the next trip will be perfect. We'll still be back in our room at a normal bedtime for our kids, so DH and I can watch the fireworks from our balcony. Baby will be around 9 months old, and we can't wait to show baby our home away from home.

Surprise baby #3 was a boy! Owen Anthony was born on Friday the 13th, and we are in :lovestruc. He'll be just shy of 9 months on our trip in January.

This is such a fun idea for a thread! I'll join in. We're pregnant with number 6, due October 10. We are always induced about a week early which puts it right on our anniversary:goodvibes. We are hoping for a trip the week after Thanksgiving so the new baby will be around 6-8 weeks depending on our exact dates. Anyway, hope there are some other mommies on here due in fall.

Hi everyone! We are getting ready for our first trip to WDW (well, DH and my girls first trip, and it will be my first trip in 16 years!) We leave in 10 days!! I am 25 weeks pregnant now with our 3rd and my girls are 5 and 2 1/2. We wanted to take them now, and then plan to go again when the baby is 2.

I'm so excited to go but also a little nervous about how it will be pregnant. So far I've had a very easy pregnancy and have no history of complications but would appreciate any advice anyone has. I already know to drink plenty of water!

Kristy--- I'm due 10/20....about 14 weeks now. I've been lurking here a bit but waiting to post until we went public. This is #3 for me. We probably won't take this one until around the 1st Bday....then DS will be 7 and DD5. We want to wait long enough that more of the new MK stuff will be open. No plans on any baby showers since this is #3 and we still live in the same place we had the other 2.

We did too!!! We found out that we are having a little girl on July 14th. I am so excited. Finally I will get to eat at Cinderella's castle. LOL!!

Now I have to ask you about the in depth u/s is that the 4d one?? We decided not to since our little one uses the placenta as her pillow so not sure if I want to spend the extra money on it. So I was wondering if there was another one that I might could do.

Sorry, I've been around but mostly reading trip reports lol The anatomy scan was not a 4d or 3d one the tech just took a BUNCH of images mostly ones for measurements and such for the DR to check out. She did a flip towards the beginning of the ultrasound and a bunch of other funny stuff. I was getting nervous because the tech couldnt tell us anything and the DR never called but when we went in on Friday she said everything looked great. In fact, she has doubled in size in the last 3 weeks since the anatomy scan! She tried to do the 3d/4d imaging at my last office visit on Friday but it wasn't a very good image so she is going to try again. We decided not to pay extra for the 3d US at one of the private places because we just didn't think it was necessary. We are having to fork out quite a bit (even with insurance) so that was an extra expense that we decided we wouldn't add. My sister did it but she paid oop-she is on state insurance and I guess she had the extra $200 bucks for it. :rolleyes: I hope that helps you, good luck! Next up is the glucose test in about 3 weeks.

We are SO excited (I think mostly me ;) ) that we are having a girl. I already have lots of stuff picked out, we put the crib in layaway at crib city and I got the exact bedding set I wanted at Target. We decided on the name:

MACIE
MARIE

We went with Macie-my great grandma's name-my mom recently passed away last summer and she had chose to be buried next to my grandmother so we thought it would be a good name as a tribute. It is also used in Poland-where my DF was born so it served that purpose as well. My middle name is Marie so that fit perfectly. We already purchased her first set of Mickey ears, the baby ones although they look more like they will fit a toddler best. I ordered them from the disney store and got her name put on them.

It is getting SO close! Only 15 more weeks to go for us! :cheer2::cheer2:

We are excited as well for the arrival of our second LO a girls this time. We are due July 6th although the last ultrasound we had pushed us back to July 12th :confused3 So who knows.

I know I am probably nuts for going back to Disney right now but we already have a trip planned for Memorial day weekend scheduled staying at the YC. My MD said it was fine to fly as long as I have my compression stockings, get up every 20 -30 min or so and drink lots of water. I am a little nervous but once I am there I am sure I am going to enjoy being with my husband and 2.5yo son. Our last trip was Dec 2011 and it was go go go. So this time since we are staying at a delux resort we are going to relax more! Congrats to all expectant moms!!! :thumbsup2

Hi ladies!

I was hoping to join the pregnancy chatter. We just found out we are expecting 12/16. We have our first ultrasound on 5/9.

We are over the moon! :dance3:

I found this thread a little late in the game but we are 38 weeks along with a csection scheduled for May7th because this little one is breech and not budging - one week to go!

Slowly, but surely, the arrival our 2nd little boy is approaching! :cloud9: I was hoping the moms of atleast 2 kids would elaborate on their labor the 2nd+ time around...was it faster compared to the first? My experience with my first was 12 hours from first contraction till he was born, I think about 20mins of pushing. I had no epidural though I felt like I was out of it from the pain I guess! :rotfl: just starting to preplan in my head for what's to come within the next 8 weeks or so. Obviously I know that every pregnancy/person is different, just looking for experiences :)

Slowly, but surely, the arrival our 2nd little boy is approaching! :cloud9: I was hoping the moms of atleast 2 kids would elaborate on their labor the 2nd+ time around...was it faster compared to the first? My experience with my first was 12 hours from first contraction till he was born, I think about 20mins of pushing. I had no epidural though I felt like I was out of it from the pain I guess! :rotfl: just starting to preplan in my head for what's to come within the next 8 weeks or so. Obviously I know that every pregnancy/person is different, just looking for experiences :)

I don't think I can really help you...typically I've heard each labor tends to move faster if ALL factors are the same.

I was induced with my first....it took about 20 hours....but I only pushed 3-4 times.

Second time around....I got to the hospital after 6 hrs of labor; first check I was 5cm.....but within 5 hrs I was pushing (but DD was face up and I pushed for an hr).

I had an epi with #1 but not #2....the natural labor was so much more manageble than the induction. I would not let them induce me again unless it was health related (mine or the babies, but not just to "get it over with").

Typically speaking (I'm also a nurse BTW) Once those contractions are regular and 1 minute apart....best to get moving to wherever you plan to deliver (no matter how long you feel like you've been in labor even if u think it's only been an hr). Even if your water hasn't broken yet.:goodvibes

I am currently 33 1/2 weeks Pregnant with our second little prince!! To me it has seemed that this pregnancy has taken forever, but I feel like I can finally see the finish line!! Hopefully we will get to meet our handsome little boy within the next 3 1/2-6 1/2 weeks :cool1: :banana: :cloud9: :love:

Hey ladies!!

I'm currently 25 weeks & 2 days. It's our first (& only) child & it's a boy!

DH is in Afghanistan so we have a Disney Cruise & a day for Magic Kingdom planned for the end of the year. Baby will be about 4 months the time of our trip so we're hoping all goes well :goodvibes

Still can't believe we're going to be a family of 3!

with dc1, i was in the hospital for 8 hours before delivering. (contractions every two minutes and overlapping from the time i go there on) with dc2, i was in the hospital for 6 1/2 hours before delivering. they were very hesitant in even admitting me because my contractions were very irregular. i'm glad they did admit me because my contractions weren't regular until my last ten minutes!

dc1 was 9lbs 15oz and they needed to use the vacuum to help get him out. i had to push for 18 minutes. dc2 was considerably smaller and i only pushed twice (4 minutes...but excruciating since i actually felt the "ring of fire" that time).

with dc1, i was in the hospital for 8 hours before delivering. (contractions every two minutes and overlapping from the time i go there on) with dc2, i was in the hospital for 6 1/2 hours before delivering. they were very hesitant in even admitting me because my contractions were very irregular. i'm glad they did admit me because my contractions weren't regular until my last ten minutes!

dc1 was 9lbs 15oz and they needed to use the vacuum to help get him out. i had to push for 18 minutes. dc2 was considerably smaller and i only pushed twice (4 minutes...but excruciating since i actually felt the "ring of fire" that time).

Wow!! 9lbs 15oz!!! :worship: my first was only 6lbs 12oz. Ohh yes, the "Ring Of Fire" Ouch!! I am very familiar with that since I experienced that the first time around :scared1:

Reading all of these l&d stories are getting me so excited lol this Friday is our next appt. and the lovely glucose test. I'm very anxious to see our little princess again though! We have been talking about who she will look like and what kind of personality she will have. I just ate and she is moving around a lot right now! Not really jabbing but more of that rolling around type feeling :D

hello all! I've been stalking for awhile now, finally have the energy to post. I'm a 34.6 weeks along and due 6/30 with a DD! This pregnancy has been much anticipated as it has taken us six years to reach this point! Unfortunately, it has not been the pregnancy I expected it to be. I was diagnosed with Hyperemesis very early on (vomiting began at the exact four week mark). I have been hospitalized nine times and am currently on bedrest with a PICC (long term IV) in place in which I recieve IV nutrition (TPN) and fluids everyday at home. While they are allowing me to gain weight, I only at yesterday's OB appt managed to make it back to my prepregnancy weight, I still throw up all food that I eat everyday dispite prescription medications to stop the vomiting. Enough about me, :rotfl: just wanted to check in and see how all the other moms were doing. :goodvibes

DW and I found out two weeks ago that we are expecting. Don't know the due date yet, however. Mostly due to the fact that this past Wednesday, we found out it could possibly be twins! :scared1:

DW is scheduled for another ultrasound next week. I believe she's about 6 weeks along right now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter