• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Precruise Meet Suggestion

Clarification please. Is Todd offering a kiss to Don? :love2:
If so, will Don actually be smiling? I have been looking through all of the cruise pics, Muddy Buddy, and DATW for a pic of Don smiling and cannot find any. Your wife has a beautiful smile. :)

I'd like clarification on that point too, please.

Clarification please. Is Todd offering a kiss to Don? :love2:
If so, will Don actually be smiling? I have been looking through all of the cruise pics, Muddy Buddy, and DATW for a pic of Don smiling and cannot find any. Your wife has a beautiful smile. :)

There was a kiss Todd line forming and I just hoped in it. Wonder if I can get a fastpass?

I think there are a couple of me smiling...but you have to search :) I tried to make it thru them all without smiling, but I failed!

There was a kiss Todd line forming and I just hoped in it. Wonder if I can get a fastpass?

I think there are a couple of me smiling...but you have to search :) I tried to make it thru them all without smiling, but I failed!

Um, I noticed that, too, Grumpy. Weren't you having fun with all of us????

Um, I noticed that, too, Grumpy. Weren't you having fun with all of us????

I found one . . . kinda.

n638730315_6794901_5544536.jpg

I think that's about as smiley as he gets!! ;)

I thought it was just me he was scowling at every time I was chatting with him! :rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2::rotfl:

cheers,
:flower3:

I saw Don smiling a few times. He smiled the whole way through the Sam Adams line at DATW.

:wave2:

Hello everyone!

I've done a little signature redesign this morning. Check out my countdowns! Woo hoo! Oh - and I added the Indy Meet link - even though I won't be able to attend!

Whatever there will be organized, we will be there!!!!!

Jen: Great Tag!!!! Whoohooo!!! :banana::banana::banana:

Yay!!!

I think i'm still stuck with the same tags i've had for years...:rotfl:

And I don't have any tags. The tag fairy doesn't love me.:sad1:

My plan for pre cruise was to do the candlelight processional. I will probably arrive the Saturday before the cruise and leave the same day we get back. With the long trip in April, my vacation time will be limited for the rest of the year.

Kim

My plan for pre cruise was to do the candlelight processional. I will probably arrive the Saturday before the cruise and leave the same day we get back. With the long trip in April, my vacation time will be limited for the rest of the year.

Kim

Um, look again!:laughing:

I was thinking the same thing Jen! :lmao:

Kim
Nice Tag! :)

Kim

Congrats on the tag Kim!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter