Precruise Meet Suggestion

Just a suggestion, but how about meeting outside the Boardwalk Bakery?
Baked goods inside! CAKE!!!
For those looking for adult beverages ESPN Club is right next door. Just sayin'!

Then someone should alert the bakery to be working overtime on providing enough cake for this group!!

Great idea Nicole!

Hmmm...I think I might actually have some DVC points to use by then. (I'm borrowed to Infinity and Beyond!!!).

Sounds great!

I'd also like to do the Atrium Ice show thing at Gaylord Palms! Isn't it open then? I forget!

I'm not sure how big a group can go through together, but that would be awesome.

We could also shoot for a candelight processional meet!!

Since PCC 2.0 is around the holidays, I would like to see about attending a MVMCP, a Candlelight Processional (dinner package), as well as check out the resorts for their decor. Besides meeting with all the other crazy DIS'ers and hitting the parks. And another go at DATW? Maybe George won't leave poor Deb in a foreign country next time.....

Since PCC 2.0 is around the holidays, I would like to see about attending a MVMCP, a Candlelight Processional (dinner package), as well as check out the resorts for their decor. Besides meeting with all the other crazy DIS'ers and hitting the parks. And another go at DATW? Maybe George won't leave poor Deb in a foreign country next time.....

I am up for all of that - especially candlelight.

We could also shoot for a candelight processional meet!!

I would think that would be very hard to pull off as it it such a hot ticket to get into and I am sure this group will be huge.

How about Osborn Lights??

All good ideas Todd.

Maybe a DATW leash for Georgemoe is in order. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter