Precruise Meet Suggestion

I know that I'm late to this thread too - but I LOVE this idea. We'd never stayed in this area until this year when we stayed at BWV post-cruise. It's so open and light and there are so many places to gather. It would be cool to take over the bridge and watch Illuminations too.

I know that I'm late to this thread too - but I LOVE this idea. We'd never stayed in this area until this year when we stayed at BWV post-cruise. It's so open and light and there are so many places to gather. It would be cool to take over the bridge and watch Illuminations too.

You are hardly late, seeing as we have until December 2010. But, I think we're going to say that officially we'll have the unofficial meet at the Boardwalk. There is SOOOOO much to see and do at Christmas time. I believe that we'll try to get down there on Friday so we can see the Osborne Lights. If people want to do both the meet and CP, they can book the early CP.

The Boardwalk is my DVC home resort and I will be booking it this January for my pre cruise stay. This is going to be so convenient.

I am planning on arriving the Thursday before the cruise and leaving the Sunday after. It will be interesting to see if there is a Mousefest next year. I am arriving on Thursday just in case. Not sure yet where I will stay post cruise. Maybe Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo.

I am planning on arriving the Thursday before the cruise and leaving the Sunday after. It will be interesting to see if there is a Mousefest next year. I am arriving on Thursday just in case. Not sure yet where I will stay post cruise. Maybe Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo.

Hey Kim :goodvibes This is what we did this time and it worked out great. :thumbsup2 Not sure if we can swing another Friday off but I'm sure gonna try. :rotfl2: I promised DH that we'd do KSC, US and SW for the next trip so not sure how it's all gonna pan out. I'd love to do the MVMCP :love:

cheers,
:flower3:

The Boardwalk is my DVC home resort and I will be booking it this January for my pre cruise stay. This is going to be so convenient.

I think you would love Jambo. Give it a try. :thumbsup2

We will be arriving the Wed before the cruise, giving us 3 days in the parks before we cruise as wellas a Osborne night, Illuminations night and a MVMCP night :santa: :santa: We will need to head home right after the cruise since that is the week before Christmas.

I will be making reservations at BLT since we are DVC owners there and then try and swap them out at the Boardwalk area at 7 months, otherwise we will "suffer" at BLT :santa:

I think you would love Jambo. Give it a try. :thumbsup2

I do indeed love Jambo. I have stayed there many times both DVC and pre DVC. Even though I'd love to try Kidani, the lack of quick service food is holding me back. I have read the threads about the food options and they just don't seen very convenient. Hopefully they will adjust these issues or it will always be Jambo House for me.

Love the tag Jen...The Avatar is pretty cool too!

I do indeed love Jambo. I have stayed there many times both DVC and pre DVC. Even though I'd love to try Kidani, the lack of quick service food is holding me back. I have read the threads about the food options and they just don't seen very convenient. Hopefully they will adjust these issues or it will always be Jambo House for me.
I hope so too Kim. If they add a quick service restaurant in the future it will make Kidani Village and almost perfect resort.

I'll be "late" and be in as well. We'll probably try to opt into BCV or BWV, unless AskTracy gets a killer deal on Dolphin again...

I think we'll try for BWV, but I'm not sure if that will work since it's not our home resort. We loved staying there this trip. Maybe since we'll only need two nights it won't be bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter