Pre Trip for Perrin: MAW WDW/GKTW for Star Wars Weekend!! June 2-9 2011!

Sorry its off topic but Osama Bin Laden has been KILLED!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Sorry if I seem over happy but with all the military family members in my family risking their lives for this war, I am happy that he has not been able to become a martyr. I am hopeful that this helps to dismantle Al Qaeda

You have a right to be happy about this....as ALL American's do!
Thank your family members who serve and keeps us all safe!!!

Poor Stella looks annoyed! I hope it is because she is like my pups and does not like the camera and not her bandanna (cause it is way cool)! ;)

Lynn

It is Awesome! She was annoyed because the kids were jumping around her and Mommy was fussing because she wanted to get a good picture without kids pulling on Stella! :rotfl2:

It only cost $14.99 two yrs ago in sea world I'm sure it went up.
Love the outfits :lovestruc

Thanks we do too!! Julianna screamed "It matches my necklace!!!" She just got a Ashoka Tano dogtag necklace at target on Saturday. Sometimes my heart just bursts with love for my baby girl.

When I told Mason it costs $20 a person, usually his mouth drops open and he askes if I have lost my mind! LOL. But he is going to buy some cool collectors Star Wars figures for him and Perrin at DHS that you can only get in the parks!

It is Awesome! She was annoyed because the kids were jumping around her and Mommy was fussing because she wanted to get a good picture without kids pulling on Stella! :rotfl2:

Awww- poor Stella! Zoey gets annoyed and closes her eyes just when I snap the picture!!!! The blue thing is a wrapper from a Hershey Kiss!! She was sayin- No, I didnt eat anything!!!:rotfl:
100_1008.jpg

You have a right to be happy about this....as ALL American's do!
Thank your family members who serve and keeps us all safe!!!

Unfortunately that led to a conversation in the car about who he was, why he hurt people, is he coming to our house (NO!) lol. Oh the conversations that we have during our 15 min drive to school!

Awww- poor Stella! Zoey gets annoyed and closes her eyes just when I snap the picture!!!! The blue thing is a wrapper from a Hershey Kiss!! She was sayin- No, I didnt eat anything!!!:rotfl:
100_1008.jpg

OMG!!!! She is SOOO CUTE!!! I want to pick her up and give her a huge hug! She looks like she is smiling.:lovestruc

OMG!!!! She is SOOO CUTE!!! I want to pick her up and give her a huge hug! She looks like she is smiling.:lovestruc

Awww - I'll give her one for ya!!! I think she was smiling cause she got into something she wasn't supposed to get into!! We say she is using the power of the cutenss to not get into trouble!!:lmao:

Stella is adorable too!! Have you made a firm decision on her coming yet?:surfweb:

Unfortunately that led to a conversation in the car about who he was, why he hurt people, is he coming to our house (NO!) lol. Oh the conversations that we have during our 15 min drive to school!

we saw it right before Megan went to bed....so had to go with her....she was scared too! We were living about 45 minuted away from NYC in NJ when 9/11 happend....had so many people we knew impacted..luckily no one directly we knew was killed thankfully.
:banana::banana::dance3::dance3::cool1::cheer2:
:dance3::woohoo::woohoo::dancer::dancer::dancer:

Attention! One month until Disney!!! LOL

Dance away :cool1:
its going to really go fast now!!!

party::dancer::jumping1::rainbow::jumping3::bounce:

:maleficen:simba::stitch::dumbo::goofy:

Awww - I'll give her one for ya!!! I think she was smiling cause she got into something she wasn't supposed to get into!! We say she is using the power of the cutenss to not get into trouble!!:lmao:

Stella is adorable too!! Have you made a firm decision on her coming yet?:surfweb:

We are getting a letter from our new pediatrician mailed to us and getting one from our new counselor when we go this week. I emailed our wish manager to tell her about it. Mason said yes, we just need to get our ducks in a row. Taking her saves money and Perrin sleeps with her every night. It takes him forever to fall asleep otherwise!

we saw it right before Megan went to bed....so had to go with her....she was scared too! We were living about 45 minuted away from NYC in NJ when 9/11 happend....had so many people we knew impacted..luckily no one directly we knew was killed thankfully.

Poor Megan. I'm just glad my kids went to bed early last night. Wow, my husband was up there right before New Years eve in 2000 before we met and took pics of the WTC then. One of my dad's best friends worked in the pentagon and was there when the plane crashed. He is ok but couldn't tell us anymore at the time it happened

Poor Megan. I'm just glad my kids went to bed early last night. Wow, my husband was up there right before New Years eve in 2000 before we met and took pics of the WTC then. One of my dad's best friends worked in the pentagon and was there when the plane crashed. He is ok but couldn't tell us anymore at the time it happened

I think it was more she wanted me to go to bed with her...she fells asleep about 5 minutes later!

my DB and his family came to visit us on Memorial day week...we went into NYC and wanted to go up WTC but it was really foggy that morning...we did go back that afternoon though...so glad we had the opportunity to see it! was so amazing to be that high up!

we had two friends family members who had close calls....one friend's cousin worked on the observation deck...was late to work due to a party the night before...walked into the bldg as plane one hit!
and another friend's SIL was a flight attendant on the plane that crashed in the field...they over booked the attendants...they did rock/paper/scissors and she won, so got off!

I think it was more she wanted me to go to bed with her...she fells asleep about 5 minutes later!

my DB and his family came to visit us on Memorial day week...we went into NYC and wanted to go up WTC but it was really foggy that morning...we did go back that afternoon though...so glad we had the opportunity to see it! was so amazing to be that high up!

we had two friends family members who had close calls....one friend's cousin worked on the observation deck...was late to work due to a party the night before...walked into the bldg as plane one hit!
and another friend's SIL was a flight attendant on the plane that crashed in the field...they over booked the attendants...they did rock/paper/scissors and she won, so got off!

Oh wow! Very close calls!!

my grandsons MAW trip is the week after yours. we are somewhat thinking about what happens next and bein g so far from home.

So here are the BEAUTIFUL outfits! Once again, Ellen (ellenbenny) for these AWESOME outfits!! :love:

So glad you all liked the outfits, they look cute on them! Hope everything fits ok!! I hope you all have a great trip, and can't wait to read all about it!

So glad you all liked the outfits, they look cute on them! Hope everything fits ok!! I hope you all have a great trip, and can't wait to read all about it!

Ellen,

Everything fit PERFECTLY! Even Stella's bandanna. The kids got a real kick out of it and wanted to keep it on her. I didn't want it to get messed up so I said no. Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!!! :love: So beautiful!

DSCI0001.jpg

DSCI0003.jpg

DSCI0002.jpg

DSCI0004.jpg

What's in the box?? Continue to the next post to see! I won't make you wait like I did last night!! :rotfl2::rotfl:

Wow! Some of those were still big! LOL. Anywho! These are from Lisa and Megan (disname mommy2mrb) Wonderful things for the trip. Well my kids couldn't wait for the trip. Hehe. Thank you Lisa and Megan. Julianna loved the watch and the lanyard and Perrin loved everything and is saving his GC for disney!

DSCI0005.jpg

DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0008.jpg

DSCI0013.jpg

DSCI0014.jpg

DSCI0016.jpg

DSCI0009.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

DSCI0015-1.jpg

DSCI0012.jpg

DSCI0017.jpg

DSCI0018.jpg

DSCI0019.jpg

DSCI0020.jpg

DSCI0021.jpg

DSCI0022.jpg

Wonderful and thoughtful! Thank you so much! They loved everything!!!

Yea, you started getting Big Gives. I can't wait to see what is in the packages.:)

It seems as if we are both on the same wave length. I started reading about the pick a pearl in Epcot and after some investigating I have decided to get me and my DD some pearls. I thought she would love this as a gift. Than as I was telling my mom about it, she decided that she wanted one also. So know I need 3 pearls.:lmao:

Those setting look great. I vote for the butterfly one for you, it is so pretty. I have heard that if you give them a coat of clear nailpolish that they stay looking pretty.:thumbsup2

How exciting that you guys are only a month from going to WDW. I can't wait to see you guys there.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter