Pre Trip for Perrin: MAW WDW/GKTW for Star Wars Weekend!! June 2-9 2011!

Yea, you started getting Big Gives. I can't wait to see what is in the packages.:)

It seems as if we are both on the same wave length. I started reading about the pick a pearl in Epcot and after some investigating I have decided to get me and my DD some pearls. I thought she would love this as a gift. Than as I was telling my mom about it, she decided that she wanted one also. So know I need 3 pearls.:lmao:

Those setting look great. I vote for the butterfly one for you, it is so pretty. I have heard that if you give them a coat of clear nailpolish that they stay looking pretty.:thumbsup2

How exciting that you guys are only a month from going to WDW. I can't wait to see you guys there.:thumbsup2

Time is flying by and the kids are loving the big gives! I bet Mia would love the pick a pearl. There are a ton of cage settings on ebay for under $10 as opposed to 30 at WDW! We can't wait!!!

You are so welcome! happy the kids love their goodies!
thanks for sharing their smiling, happy faces with us!!

Awww- poor Stella! Zoey gets annoyed and closes her eyes just when I snap the picture!!!! The blue thing is a wrapper from a Hershey Kiss!! She was sayin- No, I didnt eat anything!!!:rotfl:
100_1008.jpg

LOL:rotfl: Mine are like that too...:rolleyes1

Stella gets "puppy dog eyes" when she knows she's in trouble! LOL.

I just realized that tomorrow we can start using the Wonderful countdown calendar that Brooke created for us!!:woohoo:

You are so welcome! happy the kids love their goodies!
thanks for sharing their smiling, happy faces with us!!

They just LOVED all the things you sent! I put up some things for the plane and the trip but I just didn't have the heart to "wrestle" some of the things away from them! :lovestruc

We got another box today! We haven't opened it yet since Perrin is still in school until 12:45, he gets out early for an early release day. All I can say is Wow and Thank you to the Big Givers for the generosity and outpour of caring shown to us so far!

In other news, we got a letter from our neurologist stating Stella (Her new name seems to be Stella Beagle or Stella Ba :confused3:rotfl2:) is medically necessary for our trip. :woohoo: So she is going to be clear to come with us!!!! :cool1:

Can't wait to see what was in those packages! Being nosey as I usually am....:rotfl:

Lynn

that's great news Stella gets to go and meet Mickey!!
can't wait to see the latest goodies....

Hi there,

Just thought I'd mention this in case you haven't yet heard about it. I know Perrin is a huge Star Wars fan, so this would be pretty cool for him! Apparently there is a build-your-own-lightsaber store at DTD (and also at Mickey's Star Trader in Tomorrowland at MK). You get to choose all of your own bits and pieces--colours, one blade or two, etc. :)

Here's a link to where I found out about it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2697950

Enjoy!

Hi there,

Just thought I'd mention this in case you haven't yet heard about it. I know Perrin is a huge Star Wars fan, so this would be pretty cool for him! Apparently there is a build-your-own-lightsaber store at DTD (and also at Mickey's Star Trader in Tomorrowland at MK). You get to choose all of your own bits and pieces--colours, one blade or two, etc. :)

Here's a link to where I found out about it: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2697950

Enjoy!

OOOHHH!!! I had just briefly read about it but not details! So exciting!:banana::banana:

that's great news Stella gets to go and meet Mickey!!
can't wait to see the latest goodies....

Can't wait to see what was in those packages! Being nosey as I usually am....:rotfl:

Lynn

Hehe. They were fun too! Kids were so excited and upset I put them up for the plane!! I will post pics today at naptime, which is soon I hope!! :lmao: Life got a little crazy yesterday!

At DTD its in the Once Upon A Toy store. My nephews made them last year on our MAW trip. Here is a video clip of one showing me his moved!!!:lmao::rotfl2:

Here they are puting them together.
100_1287.jpg

Darn I was hoping it was nap time! :lmao::lmao:

Lynn

Well nap time has approached but I have gotten kicked off the computer by dh who
is watching game of thrones from hbo. Arg. Now i must resort to my phone and wait for him to go to sleep! haha

A little red white and blue birdie told me that you received more big give packages today!:goodvibes Can't wait to see everything...I know, I am not a patient person...:lmao:

Lynn

Here are some pics from our gives this week!

First set are from Cheryl (disname aboveH20) which are the eye spy bags and the colors book for Alek and water bottle holders from Jill (disname jas0202)

DSCI0001-1.jpg

DSCI0002-1.jpg

DSCI0003-1.jpg

DSCI0004-1.jpg

DSCI0005-1.jpg

DSCI0006-1.jpg

DSCI0007-1.jpg

DSCI0008-1.jpg

We love them!! I put the eye spy bags and the color book up for the trip, as well as the holders, much to the chagrin of some crazy kids!! Thanks so much! We LOVED THEM!! The water bottle holders are AWESOME!!:woohoo:

Then our give today is from cajunfan! We loved them and Alek actually screamed when I put it up!!

DSCI0009-1.jpg

DSCI0010-1.jpg

DSCI0011-1.jpg

DSCI0013-1.jpg

DSCI0014-1.jpg

DSCI0015-1-1.jpg

DSCI0016-1.jpg

We loved everything inside. Alek grabbed the sippy cups and juju stole the princess book. We are always excited to get the gifts. Thank you for thinking of us!:thumbsup2

Fun Stuff!!! backpacks to put all their goodies in!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter