• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
20120508_2181_zps09717e69.jpg

Would love to be there right now.

I'm right behind ya! I'm in a (Disney) World of my own today!!

OK so it wasn't Photobuckets fault this time. My flash was disabled. I don't know how I managed that. But.......I was so proud of myself because I figured out what was wrong by myself and fixed it by myself!!:cool1: I know it was a really easy thing to do but if you know how challenged I am by the computer you would be proud of me too!:laughing: So...because of my accomplishment I am giving myself permission to post yesterdays water match

DisneyJune2012664_zps7b66f3cd.jpg

Now I'm off to find Mary and Bert!

OK so it wasn't Photobuckets fault this time. My flash was disabled. I don't know how I managed that. But.......I was so proud of myself because I figured out what was wrong by myself and fixed it by myself!!:cool1: I know it was a really easy thing to do but if you know how challenged I am by the computer you would be proud of me too!:laughing: So...because of my accomplishment I am giving myself permission to post yesterdays water match

DisneyJune2012664_zps7b66f3cd.jpg

Now I'm off to find Mary and Bert!

Hehehehee... take your win! Well done!

And looks like your son got his stream interfered with by those other kids!

:rotfl2:

Jud

Hehehehee... take your win! Well done!

And looks like your son got his stream interfered with by those other kids!

:rotfl2:

Jud

Thank you! and he ended up soaked! Its a good thing it was 150 degrees out

Well I have a lot of pictures of Mary but no Burt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter