POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4594.jpg

Well the good news is I have shots of this.
The bad news is they are tucked safely away in my physical photo albums:sad2:

Uh huh...

:sad2:

Jud

PS: My geek scanned in 1,100 negatives yesterday! Even tuning for many of them individually! (That's a WOW.)

:thumbsup2

Guess what? I don't have or don't have any idea where my negatives are. I have to scan each picture. I hope they turn out OK I'm really happy with how a lot of them turned out.

If we're going for second helpings so to speak, here is my absolute favorite MS shot:

Anyone for golf or bowling?

IMG_9026ed-XL.jpg

Well the good news is I have shots of this.
The bad news is they are tucked safely away in my physical photo albums:sad2:

Don't forget to look for Groupon deals for this; cheaper than a scanner! I had a service out west scan quite a few for me and it wasn't that expensive.

:thumbsup2

Guess what? I don't have or don't have any idea where my negatives are. I have to scan each picture. I hope they turn out OK I'm really happy with how a lot of them turned out.

Make sure you have LOTS of coffee and a very comfortable place to sit and work ;) I started doing some of mine last year and gave up. It took sooooo long!

Do you still print your pictures or do you keep them all digital now? I love my 'real' photo albums although I have reverted to photo books now as they take up less space and work out a bit cheaper. At a conservative guess, I have about 15,000 prints in albums at home from the last 10 years. When my DD leaves home I hope she moves right into a big house, not a little apartment if she wants some :lmao:

Don't forget to look for Groupon deals for this; cheaper than a scanner! I had a service out west scan quite a few for me and it wasn't that expensive.

Thanks for the info! I'll check it out. I'm not ready to tackle it yet but I hope to within the next year.

Make sure you have LOTS of coffee and a very comfortable place to sit and work ;) I started doing some of mine last year and gave up. It took sooooo long!

Do you still print your pictures or do you keep them all digital now? I love my 'real' photo albums although I have reverted to photo books now as they take up less space and work out a bit cheaper. At a conservative guess, I have about 15,000 prints in albums at home from the last 10 years. When my DD leaves home I hope she moves right into a big house, not a little apartment if she wants some :lmao:

I stopped printing them out last year. All my WDW trips prior to 2010 are in real photo albums. I only want to scan WDW pics for Photobucket or whatever service I'll be using then. I will NOT be scanning all my others photos they can stay right in the real albums where they are. Its still going to be a lot of scanning though.

I stopped printing them out last year. All my WDW trips prior to 2010 are in real photo albums. I only want to scan WDW pics for Photobucket or whatever service I'll be using then. I will NOT be scanning all my others photos they can stay right in the real albums where they are. Its still going to be a lot of scanning though.

I may have said this before Kathy so I apologize if I have. If those albums are the "magnetic" sticky page albums then please remove all pictures from the albums ASAP. Use waxed dental floss if necessary but carefully remove from any magnetic album pages. You can keep them in those inexpensive photo-safe cardboard boxes sold at Michaels or almost any supply type store.

I may have said this before Kathy so I apologize if I have. If those albums are the "magnetic" sticky page albums then please remove all pictures from the albums ASAP. Use waxed dental floss if necessary but carefully remove from any magnetic album pages. You can keep them in those inexpensive photo-safe cardboard boxes sold at Michaels or almost any supply type store.

I do know about the sticky photo albums. I don't use those. Someone just gave me a one of those albums that is Disney from the 80's I don't know what I'm going to do with it.

Is anyone having trouble with Photobucket today? It doesn't want to copy any of my pictures:(

Hey all the pics look real nice. Have one for today and it stays in Epcot.

Today's match: Water in Epcot.......but.....not the lake. Get inventive.

2122_zpsb53ab4e6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter