• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POTD Match Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3358.jpg

I do know about the sticky photo albums. I don't use those. Someone just gave me a one of those albums that is Disney from the 80's I don't know what I'm going to do with it.

Is anyone having trouble with Photobucket today? It doesn't want to copy any of my pictures:(

I'm glad your pictures are safe!

Remove those sticky pictures by slowly, gently sliding waxed dental floss under them. Get them scanned or if they won't come off the sticky pages scan the whole page.

I was going to post a pic from Soarin', but I figured that you were talking about "real" water, so I went with this pic instead. From October 2011:

10-8-11%2520Imagination%2520-%2520Exterior%2520-%2520Upside-Down%2520Fountain.jpg

I was going to post a pic from Soarin', but I figured that you were talking about "real" water, so I went with this pic instead. From October 2011:

10-8-11%2520Imagination%2520-%2520Exterior%2520-%2520Upside-Down%2520Fountain.jpg

No that would have been great kind of the "inventive" thing I was talking about. Throw it up anyway.

Ugh!!!!! Photobucket won't let me copy any pictures. I've been trying for hours. I tried logging off and back on a few times but PB just does not want to play with me tonight. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.:(

Ugh!!!!! Photobucket won't let me copy any pictures. I've been trying for hours. I tried logging off and back on a few times but PB just does not want to play with me tonight. I guess I'll try again tomorrow.:(

Kathy- seems PB kinda treats you like the Universe treats me! You might want to find another site?

:badpc:

Jud

I just found this thread last week and have been waiting for when I could contribute. Here is my water pic for the day!

IMG_0506_zps4d19141a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter