Postcard Exchange sent/received

I picked up some cards this weekend but don't have all that I want. Will plan on mailing Friday but I'll let you know when I do.

I mailed mine this afternoon. They are all headed overseas. :sail:

Thank you, Meriweather!! :wave:

Wanted to let you know that I received my postcards and very much enjoyed reading them. They are beautiful and I enjoyed learning a few things about the Evergreen State, Washington.

ForTheLoveofDisney said:
Thank you, Meriweather!! :wave:

Wanted to let you know that I received my postcards and very much enjoyed reading them. They are beautiful and I enjoyed learning a few things about the Evergreen State, Washington.

:woohoo: Glad they arrived. :)

Down to one Pm still to be picked up.. nice to see the first US Arrival too and of course it's no suprise who it was from;) The one lady who is never, not on the ball:teeth:

eeyore88 said:
I recieved my first one today from Dimplenose and the weird thing is, just before lunch my workmates and i were speaking about the Hampton court flower show and lo and behold Dimplenose sent a card about Hampton Court Palace!!!!!!!

Jean xx

Another arrival:thumbsup2

Still waiting for one person to pick up their names..........hope they pick it up soon:stir:

Should soon start to hear of some more arrivals......::yes::

Can't wait to hear who is next to receive a surprise in the mail:tinker:

Good morning Nusty :)

I have my cards and I will probably mail them on Friday, as soon as I can get Stacey to sit still long enough to write hers out :rotfl: Being 13 is a tough age!

I have posted my 2, first class in the UK so they should get it today or tomorrow and airmail to the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter