Postcard Exchange sent/received

They better turn up pretty soon, as I'm going to close the exchange in the next couple of days regardless.. I think we've waited long enough for these cards and I'm not going to have them elfed again.

So, please Mom2Em and ForTheLoveOfDisney... don't forget to post as soon as your cards arrive.

Hooray!!! I received my second set of cards today!! :thumbsup2 Thank you Jill, Quasi123 for the lovely cards. Wow, I can't believe you live in Florida but are so far away from the Wonderful World of Disney! :( Do you still manage to get in any long weekend or is it really not worth it? Hey, at least you can still take advantage of the Florida discount. We also have an Air Force base by us. Dover AFB. Actually I am acquainted with a girl who's husband is in the airforce and is stationed at one of the bases down by you (but I can't remember which one :blush: ).

Anyway, wanted to let everyone know I did receive them today and came right in to the computer to let everyone know. Also wanted to say thanks! :wave2:

Now we just have the one person who hasn't posted that her last 2 envelopes have arrived.

CHILDREN

Emily (Mom2Em DD) 2 envelopes

Ok, I am going to wrap up this exchange... the last 2 envelopes have been mailed and both should definately have arrived by now.

Thanks everyone and a big THANK YOU to everyone who was an elf. :cheer2:

Thank you, Nutsy. It was a very frustrating one for you, I know.
We appreciate it.

:bounce: For it being over FINALLY!! :woohoo:

Yeah, it's been very long winded this year, but thankfully it's all over now till next year maybe.

Anyway... magnets next week.. so hopefully that will be short winded:rotfl:

ForTheLoveofDisney said:
Hooray!!! I received my second set of cards today!! :thumbsup2 Thank you Jill, Quasi123 for the lovely cards. Wow, I can't believe you live in Florida but are so far away from the Wonderful World of Disney! :( Do you still manage to get in any long weekend or is it really not worth it? Hey, at least you can still take advantage of the Florida discount. We also have an Air Force base by us. Dover AFB. Actually I am acquainted with a girl who's husband is in the airforce and is stationed at one of the bases down by you (but I can't remember which one :blush: ).

Anyway, wanted to let everyone know I did receive them today and came right in to the computer to let everyone know. Also wanted to say thanks! :wave2:

I'm glad they finally got there! They sure took their good old time about it.
We do try to make it to Disney for a long weekend. We always go for a week when school lets out too. The drive doesn't seem so bad then. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter