Postcard Exchange sent/received

Got my postcards and wrote my descriptions. They are in the envelopes and ready to go out tomorrow.

Still have 4 people who've not yet picked up their Pm's:confused3

One of those PMs was probably me but i've got it now and I bought my postcards at the weekend so I will post tomorrow.

Sorry, picked up my names today. It has been a weekend with wonderful weather, and since we don't have that often, I had to enjoy every minute of it. Now that i'm back at work, I have more time for DISing.

I will go buy my cards this week and send them out during the weekend.

All of mine went out today. The US ones are going first class and the international ones are going air letter.

I chose not to write on any of mine, but I enclosed a letter with more details. The postcards that I got were too nice to mar them with a pen. I hope nobody minds.

2 people still need to pick up their names....nice to see some of you are getting your postcards out nice and early too:thumbsup2

ambersmom said:
Right mine are all ready to be posted tomorrow, but guess what, i recieved my first set of post cards TODAY, yes, today, they were post marked on the 15th June, i cant believe it, that was quick, they are lovely, from a very nice lady called Margie, (crazyme5kids) all the way from Long Island New York

This is so excellent!!!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter