Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

Motherfletcher is correct. Pretty much every standard view room in tower 3 will have a view of I-4. The rooms on the left side of the hallway look over a courtyard and I-4. Lower level rooms keep the courtyard view and lose the view of I-4. Tower 1 is very convenient plus the views are much better.

I really don't want a park view b/c of the noise of the rides and distance from the boat dock. My mother will already be on her feet all day walking in the parks, so I don't want her to walk to the parks also. The reservation people told me that Tower 1 is about 20 feet more from the boat dock than Tower 3, but I don't know how far that is.

They said the view from Tower 3 for standard rooms will either be the Luau Garden area and I4 or the Garden pond.

Its probably like 200' farther. The average person walks 4 feet per second so you are looking at saving close a minute. If you are looking for the least amount of walking you should take the bus to USO and the boat to IOA.

Room 2301, King Suite, 650 square feet, Tower 2, lobby level, garden view (not bad because its low enough not to be distracted by I-4), extra TV, king bed in separate room, pull-out couch(uncomfortable), large executive desk, easy chair and ottoman in bed room, table and 2 chairs in bed room that would be good for in-room dining. Bathroom same as standard but without the carved wooden divider. The room was in good shape.

1601 is a king suite in tower 1 with a very nice garden view facing the front of the hotel and you can also see some of IOA. I really liked the view from this room!

3712 is a club level room with two queens and a pool view. This rooms is a little different than other rooms because the sink is inside the bathroom and the bathroom is bigger. It does make the room seem smaller but the view of the pool and IOA more than makes up for it. This room is also close to the lounge.

Hi RyGuy,

I called the RPR hotel on three different occasions to inquire about this suite on Club Level and they said there were no club level King Suites. They just have the 335 square feet rooms. Maybe I am talking to the wrong person. Kinda confused.

I already booked a regular King Suite for our trip next month so I'm pretty happy with it. :goodvibes

SamR

Oops! Sorry RyGuy, my goof. I'm getting ahead of myself. I just reread your above message. Thought 3712 was a King.

SamR

There are two king suites on the club level despite what they told you. 3700 has a view of the pool and 3701 has a view of the wantilian courtyard and I-4. I still haven't heard of anyone who has stayed in one but good luck getting one of them.

2111. We had a pet with us.
Tower 2, ground floor, 11th room from the elevator. Actually a nice room because it's between the elevators and the ice machines. View is of trees and shrubs, but we didn't care. The dog liked it when we checked in.

Just wanted to thank everyone for posting on this thread, and I will post my room, view, pros and cons, when we return from our trip in mid-August. I have gleamed enough information from reading all pages to know that Tower 1 is a good request for us. We have booked non smoking standard view because I don't like to be on a high floor and I assume that's where all the good views are. I also would like the most convenient, central location on a lower floor with minimal walking to pool, walkway, stairs, and boat. When I check in and they assign me my room, does anyone have any suggestions?
I've read the whole thread, but I'm still a little unsure of where would fit us best in Tower 1 :flower: .
Thanks any and all for any future comments!

If you want convenience to the stairs and walkway, ask for a room ending in 33,31,29,27, etc. If you are in Tower 1, all room numbers will start with 1, then the floor number and then end with two digits like the ones I listed. They are at the end of the hall near the stairway that leads right to the walkway to City Walk. Those rooms are not real close to the elevators though.

We stayed at RPR in July 2003 and June 2004, but I can't remember which tower is non-pet. I believe that it's tower 3. Can some confirm. I would also like to know anyone's best room for that tower.

:)

So is room 1733 a King Room? If not, what similar rooms on the same floor would be a King room (if anyone knows)?
Thanks in advance! :)

Room 1310, Tower 1, 3rd fl. About 5 doors down from the elevator with a nice view of the jacuzzi and the pool. Not noisy at all and central to everything. Great location.

Room 1310, Tower 1, 3rd fl. About 5 doors down from the elevator with a nice view of the jacuzzi and the pool. Not noisy at all and central to everything. Great location.

We will be there Thursday!! Several weeks ago I added a request to my reservation for a room in Tower 1, upper floors, park view. I called today and spoke to reservations, and she confirmed that my request was noted on the reservation. Should I still go ahead and fax my room request? If so, who's attention should I fax the request to?

When we get back next week, I will make sure to post what room we wound up with. Fingers crossed that it's a good one!

jalex0831 said:
We stayed at RPR in July 2003 and June 2004, but I can't remember which tower is non-pet. I believe that it's tower 3. Can some confirm. I would also like to know anyone's best room for that tower.
:)
Pets are in tower 2, on the first two floors only for the RPR. Tower 3 has the club lounge, and tower 1 has the great views of the park and easy access to the walkway everyone talks about. There are no pets in towers 1 and 3 unless someone speaks with a manager and screams for it.

My family and I had Room 1540 during our recent visit to RPR. It was a little trek from the elevator to the room, but it was worth it for the fabulous view we had of IOA, Dr. Doom and the Hulk Coaster. :cheer2:

M&Co

We were in room 1349. The view was of the gardens/waterway in the front...it was pretty. The room was quite a walk from the elevators, on the same level as the lobby. I had requested a room on an upper floor with a park view, and I could have had one, but room 1349 was the only room available when we checked in and DH wanted to go ahead and take it so he could get the beer on ice. The room was just a few doors down from the stairs at the end of the hall, which led down to the walkway to the parks, so that was convenient.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter