Post Your Royal Pacific Room Assignment Here!

sarhenty said:
Which area and tower is the best to be closest to the boat and walkway?

From the info in this thread and the RPH map,
Tower 3 is closest to the boat
Tower 1 is closest to the walkway

Motherfletcher said:
From 1733 you can see from Dudley Do Right to the parking garage. You can see the Hulk while laying in bed. HRH is visible in the distance. Look down and you see the waterway and the water taxis continually taking folks back and forth.

Thanks! I just called and changed my reservation to RPH and I asked if I could put a room request on my reservation and the lady said "Yes, we try to accommodate all of our guests requests" so I went for it and asked for 1733 or a room with a view of Hulk. I hope it works out for us. :flower:

It is my favorite room. You have the stairs right outside your door that lets out on to the walkway to IOA. Its the farthest from the elevator so hall noise is minimal, but it is the closest to the park and you can hear the muffled Hulk and they start up early.

Motherfletcher said:
It is my favorite room. You have the stairs right outside your door that lets out on to the walkway to IOA. Its the farthest from the elevator so hall noise is minimal, but it is the closest to the park and you can hear the muffled Hulk and they start up early.
I SOOOO agree. 1733 wasn't available when we were there last summer, but we had 1633 and it was just as good. I LOVE awakening to the muffled sounds of the Hulk!
We found the room to be so quiet since it was at the end of the hall. I also LOVE the room darkening drapes they have at the RPR.

Back the Badge said:
Tower 3 Room 3228

Worked out perfect for us. Quick to the shuttle boats and pool.

Not much of a "view" but that was fine. Used the lead curtains to sleep in a bit more
Just had to say I love your "Drew" signature. Unbeleivable game!

Motherfletcher said:

Regarding Rm 1733. Is it a standard room?

I know that this room is a standard room, but would anyone know if it is connected to a King room. We have two families going and we want to stay together. If not, do you know of the best room that have a standard queen and a standard king room connected.

Also, are all the rooms in Tower 1 on the 6th or 7th floor good rooms?

Thanks.

Last summer we stayed in Tower 1 and had a lovely view of the waterway and the park. The only thing is it was quite a hike to the pool/water taxi, which we loved. I haven't heard anything about the views in Tower 3, which is closer to the dock. Can anyone describe the room views there for me? We're returning this summer and I'd like to request my room assignment.

I couldn't believe when I arrived at Royal Pacific and actually got the first room on the list of room requests that I faxed them 3 days before my arrival! When I went to WDW I did the same thing but when we checked in they said they never got my fax and weren't at all receptive to my preferences. Anyway, we stayed in room 1733 at RPR and loved it! A BIG thanks to all who advised me to take that one! It was on the top floor with a perfect view of the park, with the Hulk in plain sight. If you looked down you could see the walkway and the waterway where the boats passed by. Lovely view! It was the first time in my whole life that I didn't hear another hotel guest while we were in the room (quiet!). Each morning we went right down the stairs (door to stairs right outside our door) onto the walkway, then either went over to the water taxi or walked to the parks. Since most people use the elevators there wasn't any traffic going past our door. It was also convenient going down the stairs to the pool, which was right around the corner once you got outside. 1733 was perfect for us.

vacationfinatic said:
I know that this room is a standard room, but would anyone know if it is connected to a King room. We have two families going and we want to stay together. If not, do you know of the best room that have a standard queen and a standard king room connected.

Also, are all the rooms in Tower 1 on the 6th or 7th floor good rooms?

Thanks.

No, 1733 does not have a connecting room.

Thanks. If 1733 is not connected to a king room do you know what it is connected to? Is there any other rooms on the 6th or 7th floor that have a good view that have a queen room and king room next to each other? They don't have to be connecting.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

vacationfinatic said:
Thanks. If 1733 is not connected to a king room do you know what it is connected to? Is there any other rooms on the 6th or 7th floor that have a good view that have a queen room and king room next to each other? They don't have to be connecting.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Pinkbounc

Not sure about 1733. I was in room 2442 and my Mom was right next door in 2444 (4th floor, connecting rooms). We could see palm trees, banana trees and the water that flows beneath the front entrance bridge. Even though there were palm trees, we could still see the Hulk & Dr. Doom right outside our window. I didn't feel like the palm trees were blocking our view at all. Room 2442 has 1 king sized bed and 2444 has 2 queen sized beds.

I didn't specifically request those room numbers. I just asked (via fax) for 2 connecting rooms, one with a king bed and the other with 2 queen beds. I also mentioned that I'd like a nice view, not a view of the Interstate or parking lot. It worked for us. :) We have another trip to RPR coming up in September, I plan to fax them our room request a couple of days prior to our arrival.

Thanks for the advice. I was interested in Tower 1 because everyone said you could see the fireworks from the room and it was close to the walkway. Where is Tower 2 in relation to getting to the parks?

Tower 2 is on the other side of the lobby from 1 and is farther from the park. We have stayed in a park view in Tower 2 that wasn't too bad. 2 is the farthest away from everything.

vacationfinatic said:
Thanks for the advice. I was interested in Tower 1 because everyone said you could see the fireworks from the room and it was close to the walkway. Where is Tower 2 in relation to getting to the parks?

Oh, okay. That would be awesome to see the fireworks from the room. Yeah, Tower 2 is farthest from everything but in my opinion, not bad at all. But it would be helpful to be closer to the parks and have a great view of the fireworks. :)

Can anyone tell me anything about the rooms in Tower 3? We've only stayed in Tower 1.

This probably isn't the place to ask, but what tower would be good for a family with a 1 year old & a 4 year old? We will probably use the pool a lot, and take the boats.

Thanks!

Gillian said:
This probably isn't the place to ask, but what tower would be good for a family with a 1 year old & a 4 year old? We will probably use the pool a lot, and take the boats.

Thanks!
Tower Three is closest to the water taxi. All are convenient to the pool.

Does anyone know if room 1733 has a king room on either side of it. It doesn't have to be connecting. Or is there somewhere to get a layout of the floors to see which rooms are queens and which are kings?

Thanks for your help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter