Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

DCV Kathy and drclaws (Kathy & Dave) We're already on the list, but as TBD.

We in 9058 - another deck 9.

Hey my cabin number is 9543. Currently it's me Rory and my sister Cherry coming but that may change. This will be my first disney cruise :yay:

:welcome:

Nothing like jumping into the deep end! Welcome to cruising DCL ... DISer style!

As an aside, when you reach 10 posts, you are able to send private messages. Many DISers have opted to post several posts containg tidbit of information, in order to get to 10 posts. Consider posting separate posts, with minimal information, such as ... what other cruise lines you have sailed ... other itineraries ... trips to Disneyland or WDW? Tell us what you are looking forward to do / see / experience, on the Fantasy!
:dance3:

Steven

Welcome Steven and Donna...glad to have you with us...it's going to be a blast !!!!
Ohw Cheri you don't even have a slight idea how big of a blast this cruise is going to be especially now Steven & Donna are onboard!!!!!!

Ohw Cheri you don't even have a slight idea how big of a blast this cruise is going to be especially now Steven & Donna are onboard!!!!!!

Cool...I'll find out in December 2012 !!! Can't wait

JUST TO CLARIFY ... The Royal Bahamas Police dropped ALL charges!

Cherinva, we'll be on the Maiden Fantasy ... anyone else?

004_4.jpg

Steven & Donna (Donna is on the RIGHT)

Steven

JUST TO CLARIFY ... The Royal Bahamas Police dropped ALL charges!

Cherinva, we'll be on the Maiden Fantasy ... anyone else?

004_4.jpg

Steven & Donna (Donna is on the RIGHT)

Steven

Steven...I wish, but it's not in the cards.

... just like Emiel, I follow Yvette almost anywhere! :worship:

And then come across the hall to see our inside cabin virtual porthole.
I guess that it the cabin crawl Jennifer suggested on the chit chat thread.

And then come across the hall to see our inside cabin virtual porthole.
I guess that it the cabin crawl Jennifer suggested on the chit chat thread.

We have a virtual porthole on the Maiden Fantasy (10A, split bath), but will be trying to switch to an 8B or 9B. There are only a handful of 10A's on the ship (interior, with split bath). Does anyone want our 10A on the Maiden? We booked through DU ... perhaps they can orchestrate the change in one swoop!?

Of course - BYOB!!! Party time! Last time we learned about "the cake of the day" - we'll have room service!!

Has anyone had the traditional RICE KRISPIES Mickey Head(s) on any of the ships (room service) recently? I tried to order them on the Pacific REPO and Inaugural Alaska, but was told room they are not available with room service. I was told they could check to see if they could be made for us (we declined). I recall ordering more than one dozen of these in previous years ... these were a *staple* for room service! Is my memory failing, or did DCL make a change? The person I spoke with at room service was not familiar with these being available previously (newbie?)!

Steven

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter