Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

Hey Podcast alumni, the stateroom door decorations

My inside stateroom is in one of the cross the ship hallways. I do think I am going to go overboard with door decorations since there will not be much traffic past the door.

There will be something hanging from the fish extender!

I heard that PCC 4.0 is halfway to capacity. That means 200 people are signed up. I wonder who they are....

I know some of them....of those that posted on the room # thread, I've counted over 70.

I don't know how I missed this thread. Our cabin is 10045. We are going to experience an inside stateroom for this trip.

Showed the list to my kids, and they were quite upset I didn't add them.

Brendan(12), Jessica and Ciara(9).

Just realized, I never posted our room number.
Lyn and Liz will be in 9043.
Yup, finally decided to stick with deck nine.
Find us running up and down the stairways, getting fresh air on decks 11 & 12. Or we will be eating and getting entertained decks 3 & 4.

Looking at deck 13
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/dream-fantasy-deck-plan.htm
Are all those lounge chairs for the concierge folk? Did they have a private deck on the Magic and Wonder?

Just realized, I never posted our room number.
Lyn and Liz will be in 9043.
Yup, finally decided to stick with deck nine.
Find us running up and down the stairways, getting fresh air on decks 11 & 12. Or we will be eating and getting entertained decks 3 & 4.

Looking at deck 13
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/dream-fantasy-deck-plan.htm
Are all those lounge chairs for the concierge folk? Did they have a private deck on the Magic and Wonder?

Gotcha Lyn.

Come on PCC 4.0 cruisers...I know there's more of you out there !!!!! Speak Up....

Hey my cabin number is 9543. Currently it's me Rory and my sister Cherry coming but that may change. This will be my first disney cruise :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter