Post Your Cabin # for PCC 4.0 !!!

The podcast we just listened to (and we're pretty far behind), mentioned deck plans of the ships. that they were on the show notes. I listen to the podcasts all the time and have no idea where the show notes are - what can I tell you ... :confused3

can someone point me in the right direction? I'd like to see where the stateroom we have for 4.0 is.

thanks!!
:thumbsup2

I booked on board the Wonder in March, so I am not utilizing group pricing. But the answer given to me at the time of booking was that since the new ships have fewer insides and more outsides (non-verandah) that the outsides have more availability early and thus lower prices. This of course will fluctuate with bookings and the ebb and flow of the sales.

Lots of us on Deck 2 likely because there are deals to be found! :)

And if I have to walk up the stairs to get to the upper decks, then I can work off more food. :) We only take elevators on formal nights or Palo visits when my wife is wearing heels.

In order to participate in the Podcast 4.0 cruise events you must either book through Dreams Unlimited Travel or have named Dreams as your TA when you did the onboard booking for the Podcast cruise

I listen to the podcasts all the time and have no idea where the show notes are - what can I tell you ... :confused3

can someone point me in the right direction?

Hello there Lois :wave:- the show notes for the current podcast are on the Main Podcast page: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/

Then, if you want to see notes from older shows, click "Archives" on the orange bar at the top of the Main Podcast page. This takes you here:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-podcast/archives.htm

Lastly- the deck plans for the Disney Dream & Fantasy is here:
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/dream-fantasy-deck-plan.htm
(in the Cruise section of wdwinfo.com)

Hope that helps! :)

THANKS!!! I have to bookmark the shownotes page, I never remember where that is!

Off to ogle our room!!:thumbsup2

I'm exciting about October too, we're looking forward to seeing you again. Jellyrolls sounds like fun :-)

HollandDisney, just upgraded to concierge stateroom 12508.:)

First time PodCast Cruise, are there more dissers from the Netherlands???:yay:

I booked onboard and transferred the dummy booking to this cruise. The price of our 11C cabin has already gone up $140 pp since it was booked less than 3 weeks ago. If you want to change to a cabin category that isn't being held at group rates, don't dilly-dally!

Transferred from PCC 3.0 to 4.0 so I could have longer to pay and have a longer cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone on PCC 4.0!!

Transferred from PCC 3.0 to 4.0 so I could have longer to pay and have a longer cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone on PCC 4.0!!

Smart moves! See you... well, a long time from now!

HollandDisney, just upgraded to concierge stateroom 12508.:)

First time PodCast Cruise, are there more dissers from the Netherlands???:yay:

Cool !!! Yvet and Emiel are from the Netherlands and they are on this cruise.....

transfered from this cruise to hawaii! sorry guys, but you can take my cabin off the list....room 2519

:yay: Nicole...can't wait to see you again !!!!

transfered from this cruise to hawaii! sorry guys, but you can take my cabin off the list....room 2519

Gotcha...sorry you won't be with us, but you will have a lovely time in Hawaii !!!!

Hey Podcast alumni, the stateroom door decorations (do they still do that?) -- what do you use to attach them to the door, magnets? tape? I want to start making them now!! (to early?) :yay:

Hey Podcast alumni, the stateroom door decorations (do they still do that?) -- what do you use to attach them to the door, magnets? tape? I want to start making them now!! (to early?) :yay:

Magnets. DCL gets upset if you use tape - it messes up the paint.

Definately Magnets...I had so much fun making mine for last year...good thing is, since it will be another December cruise, I can re-use some of them !!!...and I can re-use the same Fish Extender too !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter