Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh yes. That and the "omg everyone's out to get us" phase. *cringe*

I miss the days back when the Post Wasters were new. Don't get me wrong, I love the people we have around now, but sometimes I just wish we could go back to having all of the Post Wastin' Family back together, and of course welcome new members. :)

I miss the days back when the Post Wasters were new. Don't get me wrong, I love the people we have around now, but sometimes I just wish we could go back to having all of the Post Wastin' Family back together, and of course welcome new members. :)

Me too.

As to regrets of old posts......... I was too much of a hot head. Of course, I still am a hot head, but way more careful.

Though I don't think I really went through any "phases".

mickey'sbff said:
The dawning of my Facebook profile is even worse, I got in like 5th or 6th grade so you can only imagine haha. I'm Sarah by the way!

My name is Sarah 2!!!!!!!! And you spell it with a h!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!

disneygirl520 said:
Please tell me I am not the only person who wants to know why the "off topic" man so angry. :offtopic:

I never get to use that smiley haha, although I'm always tempted to. It's like the washing line smiley, I want to use it but when can I! :)

:offtopic:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Its snowing like crazy and my school is the only one still open in the area. If a school five minutes away is closed why isn't mine?!

meggiebeth said:
I never get to use that smiley haha, although I'm always tempted to. It's like the washing line smiley, I want to use it but when can I! :)

:offtopic:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

You should use it anyway!!!! ;) hee hee!!!! :off topic:

PlutotheGreat said:
Its snowing like crazy and my school is the only one still open in the area. If a school five minutes away is closed why isn't mine?!

Aww I'm sorry 4 u. :( We r lucky and get a 2hr delay this morning because it's so cold out.

Sorry no all those with the cold whether. :( I love where I live, nice and sunny out today!

I got a call back for High School Musical :D

Nice! Call backs are a good sign!

Mary Poppins on Broadway is coming to my town. My mom asked if I wanted to go and I said yes (Disney and Theatre!) so my mom will buy tickets when she gets home from work!

It's not Phantom of the Opera or anything, but it's still cool.

Nice! Call backs are a good sign!

Mary Poppins on Broadway is coming to my town. My mom asked if I wanted to go and I said yes (Disney and Theatre!) so my mom will buy tickets when she gets home from work!

It's not Phantom of the Opera or anything, but it's still cool.

Thanks! Have fun. I saw that show and it was good. Mary flying was magical!

*scrolls down facebook*

Oh wow he's cute.
Oh wait I know him.
Oh wait I liked him.
Oh wait he didn't like me.
Oh wait.
Oh.
Wait.
Ugh.

Les Miz take two was just as beautiful and just as emotional UGH. Also I went to the mall with my friends today because NO SCHOOL FOR THE WEEK

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter