Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post was supposed to be more enthusiastic but apparently I'm not allowed to capitalize says my keyboard!

I lost my phone.

I finished The Fault In Our Stars.

So many tears right there oh my gosh.

I vote Midnight for texting and scones because I'm selfish and it's one of my favorites.

Okay?

Okay.

I'm doing pretty well actually! I'm kind of living for Wednesdays and weekends though. :rotfl2:
How are you?

I'm doing pretty well actually! I'm kind of living for Wednesdays and weekends though. :rotfl2:
How are you?

Wednesdays? I appreciate the alliteration, but I'm rather lost on the Wednesday part :laughing:

I'm good! College visits and good books make me happy!

Wednesdays? I appreciate the alliteration, but I'm rather lost on the Wednesday part :laughing:

I'm good! College visits and good books make me happy!

I go to a youth group on Wednesdays with my friends and it's a lot of fun. :)
Books are starting to form piles on my floor since my shelf no longer has room. I need to go turn some in to the local trade in store to get new ones.
By the way do you have a tumblr? I may already follow you if you do but I get the urls confused.

I go to a youth group on Wednesdays with my friends and it's a lot of fun. :)
Books are starting to form piles on my floor since my shelf no longer has room. I need to go turn some in to the local trade in store to get new ones.
By the way do you have a tumblr? I may already follow you if you do but I get the urls confused.

Ah I wish I could go to youth group. Mine is on Mondays and I just can't get there...that's awesome that you can go!

I have the same shelf problem. I work at a library and I would donate some to it, but our donation room has an overflow problem of its own! I read about Books For Africa, though. And that seems cool. And a solution to the problem.

I do have a tumblr! It has the word "penguin" in it and I messaged you once :) It has my real name on there so I don't like posting the URL on the boards. My 1D one is here too :)

Ah I wish I could go to youth group. Mine is on Mondays and I just can't get there...that's awesome that you can go!

I have the same shelf problem. I work at a library and I would donate some to it, but our donation room has an overflow problem of its own! I read about Books For Africa, though. And that seems cool. And a solution to the problem.

I do have a tumblr! It has the word "penguin" in it and I messaged you once :) It has my real name on there so I don't like posting the URL on the boards. My 1D one is here too :)

Oh duh,penguin! Now I remember! I've just been getting people confused alot lately. :blush:

I managed to sync my phone and my computer together and delete all of my annoying music downloaded on the fly. Old Victoria Justice and Selena Gomez stuff... So I went on Pandora and got some decent stuff, including my full 1D album.
I just had to share that with someone.

I never clear out my music...mostly because it's all a bit odd and more than a bit enjoyable every now and then. My sister's music that finds its way on to my iPod is another story...

I'd still like to know how she managed to load "Shake Senora" on my iPod and I can never get it off.

I don't want to be rude but could you take my URL out? Like I said...it's a name issue

I never clear out my music...mostly because it's all a bit odd and more than a bit enjoyable every now and then. My sister's music that finds its way on to my iPod is another story...

I'd still like to know how she managed to load "Shake Senora" on my iPod and I can never get it off.

Heck yeah, will do. I forgot about that, and skimmed your post like the lazy butt I am lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter