Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disney~Cutie said:
Les Miz take two was just as beautiful and just as emotional UGH. Also I went to the mall with my friends today because NO SCHOOL FOR THE WEEK

Is it bad that I didn't really cry when I saw it? I mean it was sad obviously, but I've seen and listened to so many different versions of the musical before I saw the movie so I knew everything that was going to happen... yup.

Is it bad that I didn't really cry when I saw it? I mean it was sad obviously, but I've seen and listened to so many different versions of the musical before I saw the movie so I knew everything that was going to happen... yup.

That's how I am with Phantom. The first time I saw it I was emotional, but I've seen it and heard the music so much it doesn't really effect me anymore.
But the only thing that makes me sad about Les Miz is Eponine

StarTunnel said:
Luuuuuuuucky. My butt was frozen to my chair during school today. The building was freezing.

I was freezing 2day to. Not fun. They keep the cafeteria so cold it's ridiculous.

It's insanely freezing down here. So bad, that we weren't even aloud to go outside at school (I go to a private school.) after lunch, unless if we had to go to the gym/music room/etc.

TylerFG said:
It's insanely freezing down here. So bad, that we weren't even aloud to go outside at school (I go to a private school.) after lunch, unless if we had to go to the gym/music room/etc.

Wow- how cold was it? It's been incredibly chilly here but we aren't stopped from going outside, so it must be terribly cold where you are.

We've had a few days of snow and missed a day of school- but mine was closed mainly because the bus companies refused to drive people to school. Now though it's just plain cold. January is one of my least favorite months- nothing much happens, and the weather sucks usually.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Disney~Cutie said:
That's how I am with Phantom. The first time I saw it I was emotional, but I've seen it and heard the music so much it doesn't really effect me anymore.
But the only thing that makes me sad about Les Miz is Eponine

Wait so yesterday I told my mom that we should get a bunny and name it Marius and then she said we should get a girl one and name it Hopponine and I almost cried because she normally knows nothing about Les Mis.

Wow- how cold was it? It's been incredibly chilly here but we aren't stopped from going outside, so it must be terribly cold where you are.

We've had a few days of snow and missed a day of school- but mine was closed mainly because the bus companies refused to drive people to school. Now though it's just plain cold. January is one of my least favorite months- nothing much happens, and the weather sucks usually.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Around 20 degrees here, so it was pretty freezing tbh.

Sending you all some warmth! I was sweating walking home from school today.. It was eighty degrees out.

It hovered around 8-10 degrees by us on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Orreed said:
Sending you all some warmth! I was sweating walking home from school today.. It was eighty degrees out.

I'm jealous and grateful at the same time of your comment.

We have a substitute teacher that calls himself the worlds greatest math teacher but he's so annoying I was ready to bash my head in with the textbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter