Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are rumor daniel raddcliffe is goin to be the new doctor.

There's been a lot of speculation going on but I doubt they've even STARTED the casting process yet.

I know, i just saw that online. Why is there the possibility that harry potter could be the next doctor?!?!?! Why????!

We're close to 250 pages :scared1:

Duh... Duh... DUH! (Play dramatic music here) ;)

I know, i just saw that online. Why is there the possibility that harry potter could be the next doctor?!?!?! Why????!

I don't think people could think of him as anything other than Harry Potter if you know what I mean! They'd spend the whole time watching, and he'd just 'feel' like Harry Potter.

I guess maybe it's different over here- there are loads of British men to choose from! And I don't think the British public would want Daniel Radcliffe to be in the show. It doesn't seem right, lol.

Facetiming a friend who's going down to Florida... lucky :sad:

Very lucky! I'm not even off school yet. Officially, almost two months to go.

Ah well. I'm still really looking forward to my trip in October/ November. It's neat because it'll be cold here by then, yet really warm in WDW.

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Just starting posting in this thread so.. Forgive me..

I'm pretty sad Matt is leaving. I really liked him. :sad1:

Though, I feel this way with pretty much all the Doctors. They grow on me so much over the course of the seasons and then when they leave it just.... ugh those feels... But when I see a fez or bowtie, I'll always think of him and smile. :groom:

Five pages til 250! Will someone make another one when this one is at 250 pages?

EDIT: Four pages actually lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter