Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate cleaning. So much. I have to do it WAY too much for my boyfriend coming in to visit. He better appreciate all this work! Lol :snooty: :rolleyes2 :laundy:

Lucky you! I don't have a boyfriend... I clean when my friends come round though, but I wouldn't admit that to them, haha!

Wow. What grade are you in? Because 5"6 is kind of small, isn't it? Well... For the tallest person lol :)

6th, going into 7th :cool1:

Awwwww that's really little!!! I am sixteen so I THINK I'd be in 10th grade, but I'm not sure. Are you in high school yet?

I enjoy the parades and stuff, I just find it hard to wave at the characters, cause, you know.......And I have, like three shirts relating to Disney. One with Mickey on it, that says Walt Disney World. One that celebrates Germany from the 30th anniversary. And one that depicts Mickey from Plane Crazy. I also have a polo shirt.

Wow, you have more disney shirts than me... I envy you! Yeah- to be honest a lot of girls get embarrassed to wave at the characters, but I totally get what you mean. It must be annoying. Darn stereotypes!!! :(

I am the most frantic waver at Disney. I can't help it.

Were you standing next to me when I saw the MK parade? I kept getting whacked in the face by a frantic waver. All the photos I have of the parade include flailing arms, hahahahaha

Meg~ Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Awwwww that's really little!!! I am sixteen so I THINK I'd be in 10th grade, but I'm not sure. Are you in high school yet?

:rotfl: No, I'm in middle school until 8th grade... I have no idea how the grades go after middle school :cool1:

I don't know which order they go in.. is it Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, then Senior? :confused3:rotfl2:

Lucky you! I don't have a boyfriend... I clean when my friends come round though, but I wouldn't admit that to them, haha!

Yeah, he lives outta state though so I don't see him often.. :/

Also, It depends on when you turned 16. I turned 16 beginning of my 11th grade year, but some turned 16 in 10th. I'm one of the younger ones..

:rotfl: No, I'm in middle school until 8th grade... I have no idea how the grades go after middle school :cool1:

I don't know which order they go in.. is it Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, then Senior? :confused3:rotfl2:

Yep, that's right. It confused me until I was in high school too. #feelsold

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter