• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a shame, the PW family isn't as big as it used to be...

Well, it's hasn't really gotten smaller, because we haven't kicked out anyone, people have just stopped coming on. Poor you wasn't even on the family tree originally as I recall. You were just the Raggedy Doctor.

Well, it's hasn't really gotten smaller, because we haven't kicked out anyone, people have just stopped coming on. Poor you wasn't even on the family tree originally as I recall. You were just the Raggedy Doctor.

Yeah, Amy called me that....a shame I wasn't there that night.

Fairywings said:
Yeah, it's pretty cool. Pretty similar, slightly different though in some ways.

Oh yes, there's lots of fighting at my school too. This is a little exaggerated on my part, but you could say, "There was a fight today." the same way you could say "It's raining." Haven't actually seen a fight at school though. Yeah, I try not to stand out.

Thanks! For a little while I was hesitant to because some people call redheads "souless gingers" but in the end I didn't care. And I haven't been called it once this year(except by my older brother - but what can you do?). My dad wants to go one year and I'm totally up for it. I'm sure it does look amazing.

I've thought about that, but never got it. I do have a Merida pin and Christmas ornament though.

I had a pretty good Christmas. We've already packed up our Christmas stuff, but I have a few disney christmas ornaments I keep as decorations in my room. My mom also keeps out her Cinderella glass slipper ornament. Valentine's Day(which I only like because my mom gives me chocolate) usually comes first, and it's probably out now, but once February 15th hits it's suddenly Easter time.

Okay... Your school does sound bad! I mean, to be able to say there was a fight... That casually?! I don't know why anyone would want to see a fight... It'd be painful. Honestly, the way I act and behave just totally stands out because I'm not getting into fights and vandalizing like most of the others.

I guess brothers are like that!! My brother is the same. You should definitely go- combine it with a trip to England too though... And maybe even France... That's the good thing about Europe that you're so close to other countries.

Maybe as Brave gets older more merchandise will come out. I'll be looking out too. I love Disney ornaments, though unfortunately I don't have many.

That's a good idea- you may as well put your Disney decorations to good use all year round! Your mum loves Disney too?! My mum loves WDW but not actual Disney. We are packing up the decorations tomorrow. That's funny because I don't really like valentines day, since I never get valentines lol. My parents don't buy me chocolate- my dad is a cheap skate but I gotta love him for the hilarious things he does to save money!

I like Easter but I mean... 4 months away and I'm not even thinking about it! I usually go and buy a chocolate Easter egg or two before Easter to eat though lol

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Ditz said:
I haven't played badminton except in Gym Class. I also love playing soccer or as the English call it football.

Soccer must be fun to play- but I'm better at sports where you don't have to tackle (aka attack lol) people.

I also hate gym class/ PE. sport is no fun there!

Fairywings said:
The only sport I can play is hockey. Even then, I don't have the best coordination.

My brother plays on the school hockey team. We have never tried ice hockey though. That just looks terrifying. I'm with you on the coordination thing... Me too!

Ditz said:
Looks like I missed some goodtimes on here.

Me too! I wish I'd joined earlier. This is a really friendly thread!

Soccer must be fun to play- but I'm better at sports where you don't have to tackle (aka attack lol) people.

I also hate gym class/ PE. sport is no fun there!

Soccer is fun, but l really like Volleyball. You don't have to tackle people in Volleyball either. In Gym class there are so many students who don't want to participate it makes it no fun.

Ditz said:
Soccer is fun, but l really like Volleyball. You don't have to tackle people in Volleyball either. In Gym class there are so many students who don't want to participate it makes it no fun.

I would be one of those people lol! I try but some people are so... Competitive! Half the class just stands around especially in soccer, basketball, rounders etc. We have never played volleyball at school. It looks really hard anyway.

Hey, so, I've kind of been lurking here for a while, and I decided to finally post something, but I wasn't sure what to post, so I'll just say hi. So, yeah, hi :wave2:
I'm Shannon, by the way

I know! I made so many friends on here, some I still keep in touch with.
I hope there is still good times to come that I can be a part of.

I would be one of those people lol! I try but some people are so... Competitive! Half the class just stands around especially in soccer, basketball, rounders etc. We have never played volleyball at school. It looks really hard anyway.

At mly school which is a private school we have gym class with the boys. So there are some that are really competitive and others who just stand there. All I ask is at least you try like you say you do.

Hey, so, I've kind of been lurking here for a while, and I decided to finally post something, but I wasn't sure what to post, so I'll just say hi. So, yeah, hi :wave2:
I'm Shannon, by the way
Hi Shannon, nice to meet you. My name is Samantha or Sam for short.

Okay... Your school does sound bad! I mean, to be able to say there was a fight... That casually?! I don't know why anyone would want to see a fight... It'd be painful. Honestly, the way I act and behave just totally stands out because I'm not getting into fights and vandalizing like most of the others.

I guess brothers are like that!! My brother is the same. You should definitely go- combine it with a trip to England too though... And maybe even France... That's the good thing about Europe that you're so close to other countries.

Maybe as Brave gets older more merchandise will come out. I'll be looking out too. I love Disney ornaments, though unfortunately I don't have many.

That's a good idea- you may as well put your Disney decorations to good use all year round! Your mum loves Disney too?! My mum loves WDW but not actual Disney. We are packing up the decorations tomorrow. That's funny because I don't really like valentines day, since I never get valentines lol. My parents don't buy me chocolate- my dad is a cheap skate but I gotta love him for the hilarious things he does to save money!

I like Easter but I mean... 4 months away and I'm not even thinking about it! I usually go and buy a chocolate Easter egg or two before Easter to eat though lol

Yeah, it's like......it's not cool to be bad! It gets you in jail and then it's on your permanent record and then you have a ghard time getting a job! (my mom works at the court, so I get legal lessons all the time)

I so want to visit Europe one day! I've heard it's wonderful and beautiful!

Perhaps.

My mom and I are the Disney crazy ones. She's the one who plans our trips. My dad and brother like Disney, but aren't crazy about it like my mom and I are. I don'tt like the holiday either, it seems pointless to me.It sounds funny.

Yeah, I like Easter, but it's not even on the radar for me yet.

Ditz said:

At mly school which is a private school we have gym class with the boys. So there are some that are really competitive and others who just stand there. All I ask is at least you try like you say you do.

Me too! This thread is really awesome.

Hmmmmn, trying is important, but I guess it must be hard for someone who really hates sport.

I hope so too, The Teen Dis is dying, sadly. It ressurects somewhat in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter