Post Wasters-Be Our Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! :)

Hi Shannon! I am Abby! :welcome:

It all started when I was PMing Erin one day. I was asking for advice about something and she said that I made her feel old. So, I started calling her Granny. So, then she said that if she as the Granny then I was like the really hyper baby of the family. So, I brought that subject over to the actual PW and it stuck!

AH! I still have it under my subscribed...I go back and read it for laughs. We were so awkward at first. All we did was post MLP gifs and such. And I had HORRIBLE grammar! Haha. I remember the whole point of me starting it was just so I could get more posts. Because it was awkward to just start commenting on random threads just to get your post numbers up. SO, I made a thread that had that purpose! But, it has become SO much more!

It is really sad though that a lot of people have moved on. I have not seen Erin, Sars, Olivia, Becca, or dizguy2319 (his name has escaped me! AH!) in a while plus a few others. So depressing :sad1:

I don't remember it that way. As I remember, you were being called the baby of the family, so I asked Erin where the rest of ranked. But maybe your side came first.

I read it and I was so sad that I missed some of that stuff because I hadn't yet discovered the Teen Boards.

His name was Dan. I miss my family. :sad1:

Sledding with two-year-olds is exhausting. They take absolutely forever to walk up that hill. :rolleyes:
But they are adorable in their snowsuits. Like litle marshmallows :-)

I don't remember it that way. As I remember, you were being called the baby of the family, so I asked Erin where the rest of ranked. But maybe your side came first.

I read it and I was so sad that I missed some of that stuff because I hadn't yet discovered the Teen Boards.

His name was Dan. I miss my family. :sad1:

Hmmm...maybe that was it. It all blurs together. :rotfl2: Side note: does anyone feel like they need an in between laughing smilie? Because most of the time I am not CRACKING UP, but I do not want to just settle for a winkie face either!

Aw! I do not even remember that! I thought you were there from the beginning!

DAN! That was it!

Me too! :sad2::guilty::sad1::sad:

Becca and Sarah are still around, I talk to them often on Twitter and Instagram. Amy (AKA Erin) on the other hand is pretty much gone. Haven't heard from her in months. She stopped going on Twitter, tumblr, answering my texts, everything. I sent her a DM but she never even saw it. I miss her...

I am obsessed with Sorcerer Radio! ALL DISNEY MUSIC ALL DAY EVERY DAY! Please hold while I HYPERVENTILATE!

I uually go on Subsonic Radio, but they only have a few stations. They just got rid of the Background music station, which usually played the same cheesy Area music that I could never figure out where in WDW they played it, but still bugged me, so I don't really miss it.

Hmmm...maybe that was it. It all blurs together. :rotfl2: Side note: does anyone feel like they need an in between laughing smilie? Because most of the time I am not CRACKING UP, but I do not want to just settle for a winkie face either!

Aw! I do not even remember that! I thought you were there from the beginning!

DAN! That was it!

Me too! :sad2::guilty::sad1::sad:

We do need one of those. Like a giggling or a chuckling or a snickering smilie.

No, I jumped in I think arouund the early-mid section of the thread, and even then, my posting was sparing, as I was shy back then.

I know! It's like, where have they gone? Why have they left me? I know it's probably because orf school and RL, but that doesn't stop me from missing them.

Becca and Sarah are still around, I talk to them often on Twitter and Instagram. Amy (AKA Erin) on the other hand is pretty much gone. Haven't heard from her in months. She stopped going on Twitter, tumblr, answering my texts, everything. I sent her a DM but she never even saw it. I miss her...

I've seen Becca and Sars and Robyn on here occasionally. I miss Amy/Erin a whole lot too. She was a good friend and writer.

I've seen Becca and Sars and Robyn on here occasionally. I miss Amy/Erin a whole lot too. She was a good friend and writer.

Yeah, they're usually on Twitter these days, but they haven't forgotton about you guys, so don't worry. As for Amy, I really wish she would come back one of these days. Without getting into anything personal, she meant a lot to me as a friend.

Yeah, they're usually on Twitter these days, but they haven't forgotton about you guys, so don't worry. As for Amy, I really wish she would come back one of these days. Without getting into anything personal, she meant a lot to me as a friend.

I wishe she would come back to. Sometimes I kind of thought of her as a mentor of sorts.

I uually go on Subsonic Radio, but they only have a few stations. They just got rid of the Background music station, which usually played the same cheesy Area music that I could never figure out where in WDW they played it, but still bugged me, so I don't really miss it.

We do need one of those. Like a giggling or a chuckling or a snickering smilie.

No, I jumped in I think arouund the early-mid section of the thread, and even then, my posting was sparing, as I was shy back then.

I know! It's like, where have they gone? Why have they left me? I know it's probably because orf school and RL, but that doesn't stop me from missing them.

I wishe she would come back to. Sometimes I kind of thought of her as a mentor of sorts.

Yeah, she was very kind of sweet, but in all honestly, I wish she could've at least said why she would leave.

BAH! You guys are making me depressed!!!

I MISS THEM!!!!!

"Longbottom's neglected his earmuffs."
"No ma'am, he just fainted."
"Eh, just leave him there."

This was probably Professor Sprout's best line that I can remember.

In number 2 now.

Fairywings said:
It's the city court, so nothing really bad, but she does get some.......odd people from time to time.

Cali's pretty cool. Went this summer. I miss Florida too! Never been to Hawaii, but interested. This is someyhing most people don't know about me, but I took hula and tahitian(spelling?) when I was six and seven. The only dance I can remember enough to still do is He Me No Lilo(the opening song from Lilo and Stitch). I dance to it every time it comes on my Disney Pandora station.

When I was little, Mom did all the planning by herself, but I've been helping out more as I've gotten older. She still does all the booking, but I help decide days we do parks and rstaurants to go to, etc.

See, you're so close to everything! Very lucky! My dad has been to San Francisco and goes on about how great it was. I would like to visit Disneyland too. I want to visit loads of places in the US- the east coast looks great. My mum lived in Canada as a young child and said it was beautiful so I really want to go there too.

I know the song Nani sings to Lilo- is it Aloha Oe? So cute! I can just imagine you suddenly getting up and grooving to He Me No Lilo as it randomly comes onto the radio! Lol!

Is it just you and your mum that go? I go with my parents and two brothers, one of which dislikes Disney so you can imagine how great that was. He kept swearing all through the Dream Along With Mickey show. Really embarrassing.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Omg school tomorrow. Is it just me that hates going back after a holiday? I'm dreading it. I have French too, and I really dislike my teacher. She's really mean to me and she picks on me loads ugh.

She's the first teacher I've ever had that's just clearly nasty to me. Why be a teacher if your gonna make people miserable? French was my favourite lesson.

See, you're so close to everything! Very lucky! My dad has been to San Francisco and goes on about how great it was. I would like to visit Disneyland too. I want to visit loads of places in the US- the east coast looks great. My mum lived in Canada as a young child and said it was beautiful so I really want to go there too.

I know the song Nani sings to Lilo- is it Aloha Oe? So cute! I can just imagine you suddenly getting up and grooving to He Me No Lilo as it randomly comes onto the radio! Lol!

Is it just you and your mum that go? I go with my parents and two brothers, one of which dislikes Disney so you can imagine how great that was. He kept swearing all through the Dream Along With Mickey show. Really embarrassing.

There's a bunch of places I still want to go to, though we've had a few pretty good vacations.

I think that's what it's called. I'm not typically one to make waves or get up and dance but I make exceptions for that song, when I'm alone in my room.

No, we all go as a famiy. We all like to go. Ugh, I'm sure that sucks. How could you swear in Disney with the amount of little kids that are there? It's unimaginable.

No, we all go as a famiy. We all like to go. Ugh, I'm sure that sucks. How could you swear in Disney with the amount of little kids that are there? It's unimaginable.

I remember running into parents who threatened to beat their kids in WDW last time I was there. Disgusts me.

Omg school tomorrow. Is it just me that hates going back after a holiday? I'm dreading it. I have French too, and I really dislike my teacher. She's really mean to me and she picks on me loads ugh.

She's the first teacher I've ever had that's just clearly nasty to me. Why be a teacher if your gonna make people miserable? French was my favourite lesson.

In school I'm basically stressed out all the time because I don't do well socially and I've got anxiety. But I keep up with my studies okay. Still, my favorite times of the year are summers and breaks where I don't have to worry. Then it's mostly "Hakuna Matata". So, I'm really not looking forward to going back to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter