Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I have a Visit Florida $25 off that I can't use. We will be flying Dec. 10-17, which is past the deadline.

Just PM me.

:)

I've given the code away but asked that if they could not use it to please pass it on.

I am going in a few days and have never had a code, but it sounds like a good thing! If anyone has one that they can part with, that would be awesome!

Hello,

I have a rather large family and would love to fly inside of driving in december out of PIT. The costs for our rather large family to fly is a bit out of reach. If anyone has a code that is soon to expire over my travel days, I would be so very much appreciative. I promise to pass the pixie dust around to others in other forms of good deeds.

Thanks,
m

Hello,

I have a rather large family and would love to fly inside of driving in december out of PIT. The costs for our rather large family to fly is a bit out of reach. If anyone has a code that is soon to expire over my travel days, I would be so very much appreciative. I promise to pass the pixie dust around to others in other forms of good deeds.

Thanks,
m

sad to say pixie dust is not shining brightly on your plans...

unless they have made changes recently, the code must be used for a roundtrip flight with completion of the trip occurring before December 1, 2010

I noticed the following on the Southwest site today:
Now accepting reservations through March 11, 2011. On September 28, we will open our schedule for sale through April 25, 2011. This date is subject to change! Please check back frequently.

Previously they had been saying they would open the schedule past March 11, 2011 on October 5, and then for dates into June. So this is a change, and I thought I would give everyone the heads up.

Thank you for posting this. I have been waiting and waiting for Oct 5th. I would have been very mad to find this out then! :scared1:

--

I was also looking for codes- we are going in November for a last minute trip! Thanks!

Does anyone know: Is there still a SW code being given when you share a postcard or video at the visit florida site. Did I even understand that post on the first page of this thread correctly?? :confused3

If not, please forgive my ignorance here and could someone fill me in too on how to go about getting one? We are going the end of Nov/Dec.3. Our first trip and it is pretty costly with the 6 of us. Any savings would sure help.

If someone has a code they aren't going to use, we would put it to very good use.

If/when we get one that we aren't using, I'll pay it forward too.

Historically when has SW released flights for Late July/early August, any ideas??

Just curious... On SW site, what's the difference btw "sold out" and "unavailable"?

Travelling from MHT Dec 8th-17th. Already purchased tix for the way down at $84. Haven't seen any "good" deals for coming back on the 17th. Would anyone have a code that would help me with this. New to the SW code thing. I haven't ever received one. Any other tips I should try? All of the travel deals that have popped up are only valid until December 15th. Will this date be extended on new deals coming out pretty soon???

Thanks,
Greg

Be interested in the reply too. We are coming back on the 19th and cant find any good deals, do we play the waiting game?

We are going 11-19 staying at POR. (if i can get a cheap flight lol)

Last time we went was 2007. We fly out of Manchester, NH and we got 3 RT tix for less than $300. Those days are long gone. Where do you fly from? I've been watching JetBlue and Allegiant too but already bought tix down through SWA. Not too much going on with Ding! fares either. Really hoping we can get a decent price back!!!! Oh, and good luck with your search!!!!!!

We are flexible, either Houston,Dallas or Austin Texas. I can find some deals for the 11th but on the 19th they are running high. Maybe i should book a one way for the 11th, never done that before. Im still gonna patiently wait for now, just hope they dont all go up !! The cheap tickets are always the ones that leave at the crack of dawn with a 4 hour layover lol

I just got the itch to sneak in a quick trip before my AP expires. I had a $25 code, but had no plans on going again. I assume they are all gone/expired?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter