Post all SW questions concerns, etc. here...

I'm also here begging for a WorldMarket code if anyone has one available. My rate went up $40 today (waiting on my DH to give me the OK to go, otherwise the flight would have already been booked for me and my son).

:rotfl:
Yeah mine went from $84. to $121. to $139. :scared1: within days...now it is back down at $99. I am waiting until tomorrow afternoon or Wed morning and see what happens if it stays that price I will book..if it goes down...woo hoo I will book...if it goes up....serves me right for waiting....:rotfl:

:rotfl:
Yeah mine went from $84. to $121. to $139. :scared1: within days...now it is back down at $99. I am waiting until tomorrow afternoon or Wed morning and see what happens if it stays that price I will book..if it goes down...woo hoo I will book...if it goes up....serves me right for waiting....:rotfl:

At least that gives me some hope that it will come back down. Mine went from $89 to $92 stayed at that rate for a week and today went to $132.

At least that gives me some hope that it will come back down. Mine went from $89 to $92 stayed at that rate for a week and today went to $132.

Well I found in the early year...that the prices seemed to go down late Tues afternoon/early evening or Wed morning.... I think they have been doing it too now..last week was that pumpkin special so hopefully this week they go down...I am looking for Feb 5th from MCO to BUF...I got $89.going down and am holding out for a bit to see if I can get any credits or lower fares coming home...:confused3

If anyone does MyCokeRewards, I just found this reward on their site

Southwest Airlines® $20 Discount off Wanna Get Away fares
100 points

• $20 discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of a Wanna Get Away roundtrip fare purchase before taxes and fees.
  • Purchase must be made between November 1, 2010 and January 21, 2011 for travel November 8, 2010 through February 16, 2011.
  • Blackout dates apply November 19, 2010 through November 29, 2010 and December 17, 2010 through January 3, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
  • The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool “DING!”.
  • This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
  • 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
  • Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

Unfortunately for me, we're not traveling until after Feb 16, but maybe they'll have another one later on for July...going to keep a few hundred points banked at all times just in case

If anyone does MyCokeRewards, I just found this reward on their site

Southwest Airlines® $20 Discount off Wanna Get Away fares
100 points

• $20 discount valid for one-time use at southwest.com or swabiz.com off the total amount of a Wanna Get Away roundtrip fare purchase before taxes and fees.
  • Purchase must be made between November 1, 2010 and January 21, 2011 for travel November 8, 2010 through February 16, 2011.
  • Blackout dates apply November 19, 2010 through November 29, 2010 and December 17, 2010 through January 3, 2011. If any portion of travel falls on a blackout date, the discount will not apply.
  • The discount is only valid with the provided Promotion Code and is not combinable with other Promotion Codes or fares available exclusively through the web tool “DING!”.
  • This promotion includes only Wanna Get Away Fares.
  • 7-day or more advance purchase may be required.
  • Changes made to the itinerary after purchase may eliminate qualifications for this promotion.

Unfortunately for me, we're not traveling until after Feb 16, but maybe they'll have another one later on for July...going to keep a few hundred points banked at all times just in case

Oh no, I'm not sure how my son would feel about me using his points he's been collecting from the family. He really is wanting a pair of headphones ! :laughing:

Oh no, I'm not sure how my son would feel about me using his points he's been collecting from the family. He really is wanting a pair of headphones ! :laughing:

Ok I am bad.....I only drink Coke, I babysit for 2 seperate families that parents work at Coke, my brother works at Coke and I dont know what the MyCokeRewards are????? Please someone help?????

Ok I am bad.....I only drink Coke, I babysit for 2 seperate families that parents work at Coke, my brother works at Coke and I dont know what the MyCokeRewards are????? Please someone help?????

I believe on the inside of lids and on the boxes of coke products there is a code (called my coke reward). You set up an account and enter the code, which will give you points depending on the size of coke you purchased. You can then redeem the points. Or that's what my son describes it as!:rotfl:

Still need a World Market Code. Really..... my son will not allow me to steal his My Coke Rewards!!:rotfl:

I believe on the inside of lids and on the boxes of coke products there is a code (called my coke reward). You set up an account and enter the code, which will give you points depending on the size of coke you purchased. You can then redeem the points. Or that's what my son describes it as!:rotfl:

Still need a World Market Code. Really..... my son will not allow me to steal his My Coke Rewards!!:rotfl:

Thank you!!!

That's a riot cuz they would take ours in a heartbeat......:lmao:

Thats exactly how it works

Does anyone know if the worldmarket promo is available via online purchases?

I tried calling the tollfree number, but was not able to get through so I would like to find out before Nov. 6 when the promo ends.

Thanks

~M

:wizard:
If anyone has one they will not use, I am planning a trip December 11-14 and have still not purchased my tickets. Was waiting to see if we could get a good Ding rate, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Never been to a world market and am not sure that I can get to one before 11/6. There is not one in my hometown....looks like the closest is in the Raleigh area.

With the 15% discount, it would make it affordable for our "short" trip.

I'd also be interested in knowing if an "online purchase" would work to get the promo code.

TIA

Donna

I have a SW Coke reward code if anybody needs one. I am going in Dec. but it didn't help with the flights I needed. First PM will get it.

Gone

When does SW open flights for end of June and beginning of July?

We are looking at airfare for Feb (just decided on a trip). Looked 2 days ago, airfare was $79 each way..now it is $109. What are the chances it will go back down?

Hello,
I am so frustrated trying to get some good airline fares for March (right now I'm looking at $320pp and there's 6 of us). I signed up for the SW card to get some free tickets. Anyone sign up within the last month? How long did it take to get your 32 credits posted to your account? the website says 6-8 wks but when I activated my card, Chase said it's usually way faster than that. Now she put hope in my heart :lovestruc but what's realistic? Any recent experiences??

Thanks!

Hello,
I am so frustrated trying to get some good airline fares for March (right now I'm looking at $320pp and there's 6 of us). I signed up for the SW card to get some free tickets. Anyone sign up within the last month? How long did it take to get your 32 credits posted to your account? the website says 6-8 wks but when I activated my card, Chase said it's usually way faster than that. Now she put hope in my heart :lovestruc but what's realistic? Any recent experiences??

Thanks!

My friend had her free flight in a very short period... less than a month after getting her card.
Remember, just because you do get enough credits for a Award Flight, it does not mean that an award flight will be available on the day you need it. Limited seats apply. I just booked three award tickets and had to choose one flight (with stops) since all the others were unavailable.

I receive the free drink coupons with each Award Flight from SW. On the last two batches that I received, I noticed that my name and an expiration date is on the drink coupons (it never was before).

Does that mean that I cannot give my drink coupons away to friends and family? I know you can book Award Travel for others, so it seems that you could give them your drink coupon as well. Does anyone know?

My friend had her free flight in a very short period... less than a month after getting her card.
Remember, just because you do get enough credits for a Award Flight, it does not mean that an award flight will be available on the day you need it. Limited seats apply. I just booked three award tickets and had to choose one flight (with stops) since all the others were unavailable.

thanks for the reply. Yes, I know it's a huge gamble (which is stressing me out) As it is, my return date is not available at all for awards. I tried to convince DH to have me book the return flight and wait for the departure for when I get the credits. He doesn't think it's a good idea in case we have to alter our dates. We have to get 6 tickets and the prices are really high right now. I'm hoping rates come down for all airlines after Thanksgiving.

Thanks again for replying. Hopefully I'll get credit very soon.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter