• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Positive thoughts and Prayers for the 4 year old who almost drowned

I'm in too. I've been following and praying since the accident, but haven't posted. I really thought with his initial progress that he was going to fully recover, and then Saturday I started to see that things weren't looking good. I'm a nurse and I'm glad that Chase's caregivers are being honest with the family, but I also believe in the power of prayer and this family needs all the prayers they can get!

I so agree! Honesty is the best. That's what helped me in my situation. . Gives our prayers more focus.

I like the candle idea. I am so sickened by this whole situation. We have a 4 year old and an eight year old and I just can't fathom this. Our hearts and prayers go out to Chase and his family. Miracles do happen!

How about tonight?? I fly out for business tomorrow.

I suggest 8 pm Central. That's in about a half hour.
So would mean 9 pm for the East coast and 7 pm for the West coast.

If everyone agrees let's make an actual new post so that others can easily see this and join.

Thank you to the disers that suggested this. The credit is all yours!!

How about tonight?? I fly out for business tomorrow.

I suggest 8 pm Central. That's in about a half hour.
So would mean 9 pm for the East coast and 7 pm for the West coast.

If everyone agrees let's make an actual new post so that others can easily see this and join.

Thank you to the disers that suggested this. The credit is all yours!!

6:00 for West coast and fine with me...

I'm in. But is it tonight, which I missed our tomorrow. Tomorrow is the MRI. Tomorrow afternoon, the results.

Forever asked to have it tonight. Shirley never came back to the thread...tonight and tomorrow would also work - before and after MRI...

6:00 for West coast and fine with me...

Sorry what was I thinking...

Corrected times would be:
Option A
6 PM West Coast
7 PM Mountain
8 PM Central
9 PM East Coast

OR

Since 6 pm is a little early for the West coast-folks getting home from work and finishing dinner and such we could go with half hour later.
6:30 PM West Coast
7:30 PM Mountain
8:30 PM Central
9:30 PM East Coast

Sorry what was I thinking...

Corrected times would be:
Option A
6 PM West Coast
7 PM Mountain
8 PM Central
9 PM East Coast

OR

Since 6 pm is a little early for the West coast-folks getting home from work and finishing dinner and such we could go with half hour later.
6:30 PM West Coast
7:30 PM Mountain
8:30 PM Central
9:30 PM East Coast

Maybe 6:30 because no one appears to be responding??

Yes. 630 west coast is good.

Also can we add a message to ask people to donate what they can? I made a gift in honor of my own kids. Now that I know they are trying to make it home, i will give again.

Even little gifts can add up to help accomplish big things!

Thank you for doing this....DD14 is here with me...sending our prayers, praying for a positive MRI result tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter